5

Yeji

I was doing great not being awkward around Ryujin for the past hour and a half. We decided to rest for the time left. More like Ryujin wanted to.

Then all of a sudden, there was a thunderstorm.

I've always been scared of thunderstorms. I used to get bullied in elementary school for being a scaredy cat.

But I couldn't help it. Something about thunderstorms just makes me feel scared.

"U scared?" Ryujin teased.

"A little" I said. I could feel my eyes tearing up but I looked at her anyway.

To my surprise, Ryujin opened her arms, inviting me to a hug.

So without hesitation, I jumped into her arms and hid my face in the crook of her neck. She smelled nice.

Ryujin chuckled.

I thought she would push me away but she didn't. She just sat there, letting me hug her.

"Do you always hug someone when there's a thunderstorm?" Ryujin asked.

"Usually Lia would try to distract me but it always fails" I replied.

Ryujin snickered. "I don't mean to invade your privacy or anything but why are you scared of it?"

"I don't know, I just, find it scary" I said.

Ryujin hummed in response.

There was a silence between us, a comfortable one.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep in Ryujin's arms.

I woke up to Ryujin tapping my back, telling me that my phone had been ringing. I checked the number to see that it was my driver.

Then I realized, I just fell asleep in Shin Ryujin's arms. How?!

I looked out the window, seeing that the rain had stopped. "Sorry about earlier, your back is probably sore"
I apologized.

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now. I had to bend down and climb up way too often at work" she chuckled.

I smiled. She didn't mind it, or maybe she was just being nice. "I'll be going now. Maybe I'll just return this on Thursday." I said, tugging on the hoodie.

"That's fine, just make sure you do" Ryujin said in a childish tone.

I chuckled. "I'll see you on Thursday, I guess. Bye"

"Bye" she smiled, revealing her whisker dimples. I've never seen those before.

When I got into the car, I couldn't help but think about earlier. I noticed that she has abs, that only makes her even hotter.

I also realized that she has 2 moles one her face. One on under her eyebrow and another on her cheek.

'Shin Ryujin, you're really making me fall for you all over again'

Ryujin

After Yeji fell asleep, I could hear her soft snores. Gosh, everything about this girl is cute.

Though I have to say, her cat eyes definitely make her look hot. I also noticed there was a little mole on her nose.

'Gosh, Hwang Yeji, I think I've fallen in love with you'

After awhile, Yeji's phone started ringing. I didn't want to wake her up, but it might be urgent so I tapped on her back a couple times before she woke up.

"Your phone's been ringing" I said.

She checked her phone and grabbed her stuff.

"Sorry about earlier, your back is probably sore" she apologized.

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now. I had to bend down and climb up way too many times at work" I insisted.

After that, she said she'd return my hoodie on Thursday then bid her goodbye and left.

After she closed the door, I immediately plopped down on the couch.

'How could that girl be so comfortable with someone she met like a day ago' I thought.

I cleaned up, ate dinner and went to bed. Still thinking about the cat eyed girl.