36

No POV

Their day was plausibly good. Having to hang out with their friends again was great, yes, but they missed the others. Others meant their old team, they weren't here creating mass chaos which felt a little weird for the three.

She also couldn't help but realize her friends were much more careful than usual. Usually they would be either arguing over pointless subjects or having an entire debate over cats or dogs.

They were definitely up to something. Ryujin had known them for long enough to know when they have something up their sleeves. The last time they acted like that, they practically kidnapped her to a birthday party held by one of their classmates.

Childish, yes, but that's just how they are.

It didn't take long for her to realize Lia wasn't around, which was quite weird since she's always with Yeji, but maybe she had other things to do. U can't expect someone to clear their schedule for u, right?

"Ryuddaeng?" Yeji called, snapping Ryujin out of her thoughts.

"Hm?" She replied.

"U were spacing out" Yeji told her. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, really. Just weird" Ryujin replied.

"What's weird?" Yeji asked. She knew Ryujin would catch on to their plan, given that she's known them for awhile. Her best shot was to act clueless.

"Lia isn't here, she probably has something else to do, but all of u aren't as chaotic as usual" She pointed out.

Well shit, she caught on better than Yeji had expected.

"They're probably just tired from the flight" Yeji said, avoiding the part where Lia wasn't here.

Ryujin knew she was lying, after all, she had never been a good liar. Or maybe Ryujin just grew more intelligent, one of the two.

She gave Yeji a 'is that all u got?' face, showing that she'd already caught on to the lie.

"Mmm fine, but I can't tell u anything more" Yeji sighed.

Apparently there's more, more than she'd already caught on to.

"So you're planning something?" Ryujin asked in a low tone to avoid getting caught by the others.

"Can't tell u" Yeji stayed stubborn.

Now this is just gonna turn into a childish feud. One that they haven't had in awhile.

"C'mon, why can't u tell me" Ryujin whined.

"It's supposed to be a secret" the other girl replied.

"Well you're not doing a good job keeping it" Ryujin said.

It's true. How could it be a secret when they're very obviously hiding something. They're acting completely different from yesterday evening.

Maybe Lisa and Winter wouldn't notice, since they haven't hung out with them a lot, but it was different for Ryujin. She'd notice the slightest difference in ur behavior even if u didn't mean it.

Having known them for awhile, it's only made her notice it more. And even though she hadn't spent much time with her brother, she already knows how he usually acts.

Loud and sociable. That's how he is. Almost the complete opposite of his sister.

Sure, Ryujin may be loud sometimes, but she doesn't randomly start having a conversation with a street vendor while buying things from them. She'd just quickly pay for it and leave.

"Aaagh, you're so hard to fool" Yeji whined.

"Caught u" Ryujin stated.

"I'm leaving u here" Yeji said and stood up. Ryujin, however, remained seated.

"Sure, just call me when you're leaving" She told the older.

"You're seriously not coming after me?" Yeji asked a question she very obviously has the answer to.

"She sprained her ankle yesterday, just leave her here and let's go get ice cream" Lisa suddenly said behind her, startling her.

"Uhhh-" That was all Yeji could say before being pulled by Lisa.

"Get me some!" They heard Ryujin yell from a distance.

"Yeah, sure!" Lisa replied.

Pulling her into the public restroom, there were three people waiting for them. Excluding Minjun, of course, what would he be doing in the female's restroom.

"Now, THIS, is not somewhere u would get ice cream at" Yeji commented.

"We'll do that later" Lisa said.

"U told the kid you're getting ice cream?!" Winter exclaimed.

"She'll be fine, she's stupid anyways" Chaeryeong said.

"Believe it or not she's the top of our class" Winter blandly replied.

Right.

"Oh shit- I forgot about that I'll be right back" Lisa said and ran back out.

"Ryujin being smart would be my nightmare" Chaeryeong said. "Seems it already happened"

"They caught us, unnie" Yuna told Yeji.

"Well, Ryujin found out something's not right, and it's apparently because we weren't as chaotic as we used to be" Yeji informed. "But I didn't think u two would know"

They didn't spend much time together, them catching on would simply mean they're bad at acting.

"Honestly, I found it out the same reason Ryu did" Winter said.

"Hm?" Yeji raised a questioning brow.

"You're all usually either bickering or shaking vending machines" Winter added.

"That's just Yuna" Chaeryeong said.

"It's not my fault the gods have something against me and vending machines!" The girl whined.

Soon after, Lisa barged into the restroom, panting like she just ran a full marathon even though she just got Ryujin ice cream.

"They ran out of the one she likes so I just got her chocolate and told her I'll borrow u for awhile" The girl said.

"She definitely knows we're up to something now" Chaeryeong said.

"U idiot! How tf are u older than me?!" Winter exclaimed.

"What am I supposed to tell her then?!" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, maybe tell her we're doing something she can't do since her ankle's sprained?" Winter said sarcastically.

"Like what?" Lisa asked again.

"...good point" Winter replied.

"I saw a skate park somewhere around" Yuna pointed out.

"She'd want to come along" Chaeryeong said. "She's stubborn like that"

Well, she used to be stubborn, and still is. Some things never change.

The five were plotting a 'foolproof' plan, hoping Ryujin wouldn't catch on any further.

A few minutes later, they returned to where the girl is. Seeing her eat her ice cream peacefully, Yuna snatched it from her and ate a huge chunk.

"Why are u like this?" Ryujin questioningly whined.

Yuna stuck her tongue out at her, unaware that there's still chocolate on it.

"That's disgusting, put it back in ur mouth" Ryujin said, pushing her away.

(School's starting in like 7 hours and here I am)