37

(Wannabe mv hit 500m views woo)

No POV

Sneaking up to the younger, Yeji tied a blindfold over her eyes. Making sure it wasn't too tight to hurt her, and wasn't too loose to fall off.

"I heard u, Yeddeong" Ryujin said.

"Hmph, no fun, but ur still gonna keep that on" Yeji responded.

Helping her up, Yeji rested her hands on her shoulders and guided her towards her dorm.

"Where're we going?" Ryujin asked her.

"You'll see" Yeji simply replied.

They had decorated the dorm to celebrate Ryujin's birthday, which was technically a celebration in advance, since it was still early April.

Her friends wouldn't be able to make it to LA on her birthday, having to take an end of semester exam, they should be studying but decided they should at least do this for their friend.

Twisting the door knob and gently pushing the door open, Lisa stood next to the door, holding a confetti popper.

Yeji led the girl to the middle of the room, then slowly untied the blindfold.

Just as the blindfold fell from Ryujin's eyes, Lisa popped the confetti and the rest of her friends and her brother shouted a 'Hapoy Birthday'.

"It's a little too early, no?" Ryujin asked.

"Well happy birthday in advance, then" Her brother wished.

Just then Lia walked in with a cake in her hands, a "Happy Birthday Ryu" written on it.

The rest sang her a happy birthday song, not forgetting to close the door, of course.

Ryujin didn't seem surprised, which was odd for the others. They thought they did a good job hiding it.

While they were eating the cake, Yuna spoke up. "Unnie, did u know we were gonna do this?"

"Why?" Ryujin asked.

"U weren't surprised just now" Yuna replied.

"I heard u guys talk in the public restroom at the park" Ryujin revealed. "I thought I shouldn't ruin it for u"

Ryujin had heard everything they planned in the restroom. Odd location, she thought, but decided to go back to her spot before they finished.

"Yah~" Yeji whined. "U asked me on purpose"

Ryujin simply snickered and continued eating the slice of cake in front of her.

"Wait-" Winter suddenly said. "Did u do the geography homework?"

"We had homework?!" Ryujin exclaimed.

Well, some things never change, indeed.

"Which page was it?" She asked.

"Uhhh-"

"Wdym uhhh"

"I don't remember!"

"Omg"

"It's due next week tho"

"FUCK U"

The others were amused by the conversation, laughing at the two.

Minjun revealed that they would be leaving tomorrow, as the girls still had to go to school and university, and he still had work to do.

They had dinner at a nearby restaurant and went back to the hotel, as Ryujin Winter and Lisa went back to their dorm.