24

No POV

When Ryujin got back to her apartment building, she saw Hyunjin walking out of the elevator.

"Oh Ryujin!" He called out. "A package arrived for u this morning. I put it inside so no one would steal it"

Yes, Hyunjin has the spare key to Ryujin's apartment because she's always either at school or work.

"Thanks" Ryujin replied, giving him a smile.

"I'm off to work, u should get some rest"

"Alright. Don't get kidnapped!" Ryujin joked.

"I won't!" He replied.

When Ryujin opened the door to her apartment, there was, indeed, a package, which was weird since she didn't order anything.

As much as she was tired, she was curious about what was in the package.

It was currently 6pm, a little bit too early to sleep for Ryujin. If she slept now, she would wake up at 4am.

And so, she decided to wash up, cook some instant ramen, and open up the package.

After washing up, she put on a cozy hoodie and pants, then went to her kitchen.

When she opened the cabinet, she realized that she had ran out of instant ramen.

"Aish, I'll just go buy some" she mumbled.

She lazily went back to her room and got her wallet before putting her shoes on by the door.

On the other side of the door, is Yeji, Lia and Yuna, who stole all of Ryujin's instant ramen in attempt to scare her. And they definitely didn't tell Hyunjin to tell Ryujin the "package" came in the morning when they got caught placing it there.

When Ryujin opened the door, the three girls yelled "surprise" in unison.

Ryujin was too tired to give a reaction. Instead, she just raised her eyebrows.

"Is that all my ramen?" Ryujin asked as she lowered her gaze to the plastic bag in Lia's hands.

"You're no fun!" Yuna whined.

"Hm" Ryujin replied. "U can go home now"

"You're kicking us out now?" Yeji asked.

"U were never in anyways" Ryujin sarcastically replied. "I need rest"

"We're staying over!!" Yuna exclaimed, barging into the apartment. "It is oddly clean in here"

"Yeji unnie cleaned it the last time she was here" Ryujin said, earning a smirk from Lia.

"Should've known" Yuna replied.

"Where's Ryeong?" Ryujin asked the three.

"She's probably knocked out" Yuna replied. "I'll try calling her"

"It's ok, she's probably tired" Ryujin insisted.

"Yeah, if she doesn't pick up on the first call then it's ok" Yeji agreed.

The phone rang for a few seconds before Chaeryeong picked up.

"Yuna? Do u need something?" She asked as soon as she picked up.

"Chaeryeong unnie, are u free?" Yuna asked.

"I guess?" Chaeryeong replied.

"We're having a sleepover at Ryujin unnie's hou-" Yuna wasn't able to finish her sentence when Ryujin interrupted.

"Hey, hold on, I didn't agree to that" she said.

"U don't get a choice, my friend" Lia said.

"Why's that? This is literally my apar-"

"Shhh, so noisy"

"Excuse me?!"

"Chaeryeong unnie said she'll be over in a few minutes" Yuna informed them.

"Isn't she tired? Cus I am" Ryujin said. "I also haven't had dinner yet"

"Perfect! Then let's order takeout" Lia exclaimed.

"Ooooo I want sushiii" Yuna said.

"I'm fine with anything" Yeji said.

"Wouldn't sushi be expensive" Ryujin pointed out.

"It's on me so get what u want" Lia replied.

"Damn okay, I see u" Ryujin responded. "I want ramen, the spicy one"

"Alright! What would Chaeryeong want?" Lia asked.

"She probably already ate with Chaeyeon unnie" Ryujin said.

"Ok.. u want anything Yej?" Lia asked her best friend.

"U probably won't even finish ur food and ur asking me what I want?" Yeji replied.

"Ur eating leftovers then" Lia retorted.

"Yeah, UR leftovers" Yeji said.

The two continued to argue about how Lia is always eating really slow and sometimes don't finish her food while the two younger ones were just watching.

"Should we stop them?" Ryujin whispered to Yuna.

"Idk, they're both scary" Yuna replied.

"Mhmm" Ryujin agreed.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Yuna exclaimed.

The girl opened the door, revealing her friend in a thick jacket.

"Chaeryeong unnieeeeee" she whined.

"Are u sick-" Chaeryeong said, placing a hand in the younger girl's forehead.

"Hmph! So rude!" Yuna exclaimed.

Chaeryeong simply chuckled, making her way to the living room.

"Have u eaten yet?" She asked Ryujin.

"Nope" the blonde replied.

"Yah! It's getting late" Chaeryeong nagged.

"We ordered take out" Lia butted in. "We're just waiting for it to arrive"

"Oh, alright" Chaeryeong replied with a smile.

While waiting for the food to arrive, they decided to watch a movie.

Of course, Ryujin and Chaeryeong fell asleep almost instantly after the movie started.

Soon after, their food arrived.

"I'll get it" Yeji said, getting up from the couch.

"Thanks" she said to the delivery man.

"Well u look good" the delivery man said.

"Uhm- thanks?" She replied, closing the door.

Suddenly, the man stopped the door.

"Why don't u give me ur numb-" he was saying when Lia interrupted him.

"She doesn't swing ur way, idiot" she said and shut the door.

"Why does everyone do that" Yeji complained.

"U look too good" Lia said. "Now go wake ur future gf and her best friend up"

Yeji rolled her eyes and made her way into the living room.

(School only started for 4 days and I'm already dying)