42

(ITS YEJI DAY)

(a lil late since I had classes)

No POV

Ryujin has now moved back into her apartment, moving in with Yeji, as well.

Since Ryujin came back, they had been sleeping in the same room, on the same bed, calling each other pet names and yet, they still had yet to make things official.

Sometimes, Yeji thought it was because Ryujin was losing interest in her, but seeing how Ryujin would act all clingy around her, she thought maybe not.

Around midnight, she estimated, she heard Ryujin's phone ring. But before she could fully wake up, the other girl had already woken up.

Checking the contact name, Ryujin thought it wasn't important and silenced her phone. She turned back to Yeji and hugged her waist tightly, having no intention of letting go.

Yeji reciprocated the action and drifted off to sleep.

————

After classes, Ryujin was waiting for Yeji to pick her up, like she always does.

What's different this time is that she saw her teammate, Ava, approaching her.

'Didn't she go to a different school?' she thought.

"Hey, Ryujin" The girl greeted.

"Hi?" Ryujin awkwardly said back.

At the same time, Yeji pulled up in front of the gate. The two seemed to not realize as they continued what they were doing.

Yeji rolled down the window, about to yell Ryujin's name when she heard their conversation.

"Can I show u something?" Ava asked.

"Sure?" Ryujin replied, unsure of her decision.

"Close ur eyes" Ava said.

Ryujin obliged. She felt a hand place on her cheek and that's when she knew what she was getting into.

She quickly pushed the girl away, looking at her like she was crazy.

"Wtf?!" She exclaimed.

"I-"

"RYUJIN!" Yeji yelled from her car.

"Yeddeong!" Ryujin exclaimed and ran towards the car, leaving the other girl behind.

Yeji started driving back to their apartment as soon as Ryujin closed the door.

"What was that?" Yeji asked Ryujin.

"She tried to kiss me. I assume" Ryujin explained. "Please don't be mad, I pushed her away"

Yeji chuckled. "I know, Ryuddaeng, I saw"

Ryujin grinned and closed her eyes, taking a brief rest before reaching the apartment.

"U tired?" Yeji asked, pulling into the parking lot.

Ryujin hummed. "You're probably more tired than me though"

They got out of the car and made their way into the elevator, hands intertwined.

As soon as they got into the apartment, they both took their shoes off and plopped on the couch.

"I'll order takeout" Yeji said.

"Please do"

They laid there for a few minutes and decided to watch a movie while waiting for their food.

"What should we watch?" Yeji asked.

"How about this one?" Ryujin asked, pressing into the movie's description.

"Romance?" Yeji read.

"What's wrong with that?" Ryujin frowned.

"Nothing" Yeji quickly replied and left a peck on Ryujin's cheek.

Ryujin's frown immediately turned into a smile as she played the movie, side hugging Yeji as the movie started.

A few minutes later, their food arrived. Ryujin made sure no one was checking Yeji out, like the last time.

They then dug into their food while enjoying the movie.

They stared at each other as a kissing scene played and immediately started giggling for no reason at all.

At the end of the day, they were back in bed, cuddling and having brief conversations until they eventually fell asleep.

Yeji was still unsure why they still weren't official, but she thought maybe Ryujin just wanted to take things slow.

Seeing how she immediately backed out when she realized what her teammate was about to do, she knew that Ryujin wouldn't ever cheat at all.

Even though they weren't actually together, Yeji still liked to think that they were.