4

Yeji

After Ryujin left my office, I unconsciously started to think about her features.

Ryujin had dark hair with blonde on the inner parts that were closer to her neck. She had little to no make-up on and several ear piercings.

She was probably the prettiest girl ever.

'Shit, I gotta get to class' I thought.

After turning everything off, I headed straight for class.

When I sat down, Lia immediately asked me, "How'd it go?"

"Fine, I guess, I gave her my number" I said.

"You what?!" Lia whisper-yelled.

"She wanted to do it at her house, what am I supposed to do? Search the entire state?"

"You're going to her place as well?!" Lia whisper-yelled again. "Damn Hwang, I'm actually starting to get jealous"

"You just suck at studying" I replied.

Lia acted to be offended. "Just don't do anything else" Lia said, smirking afterwards.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm innocent, unlike you"

"Right." Lia replied before the teacher came in.

After school
Ryujin

I took my bike and cycled back to my apartment. I had to clean up before 4pm. Especially my desk. There were art supplies scattered all over it from my last arts assignment.

When I got there, I quickly went to my desk and started organizing my things. Surprisingly, the rest of the apartment was pretty neat.

I don't remember being that clean.

After that, I went to take a shower. I don't know how, but I totally forgot that Yeji was coming over.

While I was changing, the doorbell rang. Wondering who would show up at my house during this time, I opened it. I was only wearing a sports bra and some sweatpants.

Behind the door revealed a shocked Yeji, she blushed and said "Can you put a shirt on"

Flustered, I invited her in and went back to the bathroom and put on my hoodie.

"Sorry about that. I forgot you were coming over" I apologized.

"It's fine" she said.

"I'll go get my books" I said as I went to my bag.

While we were studying Science, Yeji had to explain almost everything to me. It was embarrassing but at least I understand it now.

The head mistress wasn't kidding, Hwang Yeji was good at explaining.

In the middle of explaining, Yeji let out a sneeze. A cute one. She rubbed her nose a few times and carried on explaining.

That happened a few times, and it just hit me. She might have a cold.

Judging by that crop top she's wearing, she definitely has a cold.

"Do you have a cold?" I asked.

"I think so" she replied nonchalantly.

This girl doesn't even know that she has a cold.

"I have some medicine" I said as I got up.

"It's fine" Yeji said, pulling me back down by my arm.

I sighed. "You know why you have a cold?"

"Why?" She asked.

"Because it's like 10 degrees outside and you're wearing a crop top" I said.

She chuckled. "It's fine, it'll be gone tomorrow"

"What if it's not? I'd be responsible" I said as I got up before she can pull me down again.

I got some medicine and a hoodie for her, so her cold wouldn't get worse.

"Here" I said handing the medicine and hoodie to her.

I got a cup of water and put it on the table. "Try not wearing crop tops when it's freezing cold outside"

She chuckled. "You didn't have to, but thanks"

She took the medicine and put the hoodie on. "I'll get it washed and return it tomorrow" she said.

"You better" I replied.

She giggled at my reply before going back to the textbooks.

"I still don't get it" I said after her detailed explanation.

"Oh my god, Ryujin. It's not that hard" she sighed.

"My brain can't handle that much knowledge at once okay" I said. "Can we continue next time? I'm tired"

"You're not even the one talking the entire time" she nagged.

"Still." I insisted.

"We have 30 minutes left, and I told my driver to pick me up at 6" she said.

I chuckled. "We can play a video game" I suggested.

"That's why you're so braindead" Yeji said.

"I am not!" I yelled.

"Not that loud, geez" she said as she rubbed her ears.

"That's what you get"

She rolled her eyes and put her things back in her backpack.

"Guess I'll just sit here and text my friends" she said.

"Sure" I said as I grabbed my laptop and played a movie I didn't get to finish.

Not even 10 minutes later, a thunder sounded.

I saw that Yeji jumped a little, probably startled by the noise. But as the thunderstorm continued, I noticed that Yeji was practically trembling.

"U scared?" I asked teasingly.

"A little" she said and she turned to face me, her eyes a little glossy.

Now, I don't know what got into me but, I opened my arms, letting her hug me.

She immediately jumped on me, clinging onto my body like a koala. It was cute tho.

Something about this girl makes me want to take care of her.

(A/n: I have an exam in a week so I should probably study but I'll try to update daily :D)