46

(I'm back)

Ryujin POV

"I'll be back baby" Yeji said and kissed my cheek before going out the door.

And now I'm alone again. I just realized there aren't any games in this house. Have we always lived this boring?

Oh right, I had an old playstation. I don't know who it was from but I'll go check if it's still there.

I made my way to our closet, unlocking the bottom cabinet. It seems like Yeddeong didn't even open this cabinet. I wonder if it still works.

I wiped the layer of dust with a wet cloth and took it to the living room. It took a while to set it up cus I haven't played for like a few years.

I finally turned it on and it seems to be working just fine. I picked a random game and just started playing.

----

I don't know how much time passed but it's now 5:30pm and Yeji still isn't home yet. She said she'd be back by 5 if I remember correctly.

I picked up my phone and dialled her number, impatiently waiting for her to pick up.

Right when she picked up, "Baby I'm sorry my car broke down, I'll be back a little later"

"Where are u?" I asked her.

"The car mechanic near the apartment-" She stopped for awhile, then continued, "They said I'll have to pick my car up tomorrow, I'll just walk home baby"

"I'll meet u downstairs Yeddeongggg"

"I'll see u there, Ryuddaeng" She chuckled.

----

No POV

"Yeddeong!" Ryujin exclaimed, raising her arms up for a hug.

"Yah! Where's ur hoodie?! It's cold out!" Yeji scolded, pulling her into the elevator by the waist.

Ryujin nuzzled her nose in Yeji's neck, "I don't need that when I can hug u"

The elevator dinged, opening the doors for them to get off.

The two walked out and made their way to their apartment, never leaving each other's arms.

"What's this?" Yeji asked, raising her eyebrows at the playstation.

"It's an old playstation I don't know who gave me" Ryujin replied, already stuffing her mouth with the food. "If sfill worfs"

Yeji chuckled at the younger. "Stop talking with ur mouth full"

"Bu-"

"No buts" Yeji kissed her forehead and went to the fridge, grabbing a can of beer.

"I don't think u should be drinking tonight" Ryujin said after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"Yeah, but it's just tiring y'know?" Yeji replied, opening the can.

"Jusf don'f getf drunf" Ryujin said, mouth full of food again.

"Shin Ryujin!" The older jokingly exclaimed.

"Fowry" Ryujin quickly replied.

----

"Hah! I win!" Ryujin exclaimed, making Yeji roll her eyes, smiling soon after.

"You're so cuute" Yeji said, pinching her girlfriend's cheeks.

The two were playing on the playstation in the living room, competing with each other.

"Wanna play one more round?" Ryujin asked, eyes full of excitement.

"I'm tired Ddaeng, let's go to bed" Yeji insisted, hugging the other's waist.

"Aight" Ryujin agreed, turning off the playstation. "Let's go?"

"Let's go" Yeji smiled.

----

Around midnight, Yeji woke up to the sound of her phone ringing.

'who calls someone at midnight' She thought.

"Hello?" She picked up the phone.

"H-hi yeji- did I wake u up-"

"What do u want?" She coldly asked.

"I-I was thinking if you're free tomorrow t-to mayybe go to the mov-"

"No. Bye" She hung up.

She laid back in her spot, hugging her girlfriend tight.

"Who was that?" Ryujin asked in a raspy voice.

"Some boy asking me out" Yeji replied.

"Oh"

"I rejected him don't worry" Yeji assured, kissing Ryujin's forehead.

"U better have" Ryujin replied, scrunching up her nose.

Ryujin then went back to sleep, gently patting Yeji's waist.

Yeji buried her head in her girlfriend's neck, thinking about how she'll deal with her classmate in the morning.

'ah fuck it' She thought and buried her head deeper into Ryujin's neck, hugging her tight and drifted off to sleep.