Epilogues♾️

I looked at him angrily while he couldn't believe what he heard.

What is the real reason you are here in America? I asked him.

How many times do you have to ask me that, Zee? I told you back then that I'm here to work; He answered, "I'm just looking at him because this is not what I found out."

Work? This kind of work? Why don't you just tell me that you ran away from your home because your dad caught you cheating on the exam; I shouted at him, He was surprised because of what I said.

H-how did you know that? He was shocked because of what I said.

Shouldn't I know? The only thing I don't understand is why you have to cheat, You had everything, so why, Why do you have to cheat nunew? "I shouted at him.

You really are the typical rich boy, Spoil kids and Brats, You think you always get everything because of fraud; There was no emotion when he said to him, What I hate the most is the person who cheats.

You know nothing, You know nothing Zee; I shook my head at him.

You're right, I don't know anything about you because if I knew you were that kind of person, I would never have wanted to meet you; His tears flowed after I said those words.

Is it that easy for you to judge me? Yes, I attempt to cheat, It was only an attempt because I was so afraid to fail, I was afraid that my family would be angry at me, Yes, I gave up but It doesn't mean that I'm a loser, I'm just a human Zee, I got tired too, You're no different from them, You immediately judged me without knowing the reason, You're all the same, Don't you understand, Yes I tried to cheat but it was just one mistake, a one mistake Zee, I deserve a second chance but you always make me feel that I don't deserve to give a second chance, I thought you were the one who will understand me but I made a mistake, Because you are no different from them, You are no different from them Zee; He shouted at me and immediately turned and ran, I closed my eyes and held my chest tightly.

The past always brings me back every time I remember how that person stole my dream from me, the person who destroyed everything, They destroyed my dreams, and they destroyed my family.

I closed my eyes and let the rain hit my face.

If only I could go back to the past, I want to go back to the time when we were happy together, Simple but full of fun, Sometimes I think that maybe everything that happened was my fault, In my life and in my family, If only I hadn't wished for more than I can achieve maybe all this didn't happen, Maybe my family is still alive today.

I let myself fall from the ground because the pain I felt was more dominant, No matter where I go, I always cause pain to the person close to me. I have hurt someone who is always by my side, and I always bring pain to people close to me.

When will it all end?

# From now on, I will only do an English story, I was shocked by my dangerous boyfriend, I realized how tiring it is to edit from beginning to end. Anyway, This is also for international fans so that they can understand what is written in each chapter.☑️

Achie signing in 🐺