Kiera ♾️

I'm here now outside her Unit, I don't know what to say to her, Does she know me as her own brother? Or does she know me as her friend? I don't know what her reaction will be.

Nunew? She says when she saw me, I don't know but my body moved itself and I hugged her tightly, I can feel that she was surprised by what I did but eventually she hugged me back.

I'm sorry Kiera, I'm sorry for not being there on times you need me, I'm sorry if I failed you, I'm really sorry; Repeatedly told her, I felt her stiffen from her position after hearing what I says.

You know the truth? She said in shock and I nodded, We went inside her condo unit, I looked at her carefully and only now did I see my sister's face this close, She grows up very well.

How? How did you know? She says in shock.

I know everything now Kiera, I'm sorry if I only found out now, I'm sorry I didn't remember you, I'm very sorry; She shook her head and held my face, She wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

You don't have to say sorry, You've been through a lot because of me, It's my fault why you don't remember anything until now, You tried everything to save me, You save me Kuya Nuw, Please don't apologize to me because I should be the one to apologize to you; I shook my head and held her hands.

I'm your brother, I'll do everything to protect you; She shed tears and hugged me again.

Thanks god that your here now kuya Nuw; I rubbed her back and nodded while hugging her, I missed a lot, She's so grown up already.

When did you remember or when did you know that I'm your
Brother? I asked her, We are both now sitting on the couch here.

I always knew that your are my brother, Every time I saw you I wanted to hug you and tell you that I am your young sister but I can't do that, Your life will only be put in danger; She said, I don't understand what she means.

What? Danger? Why know one will hurt me Kiera, No one can hurt us; She shook her head and she look straight to my eyes.

Kuya, There is someone who wants to kill both of us, Yes, There have been many attempts to kill me but I know many people are also after you, You are the heiress of our family, I will not let anything bad happen to you; I shook my head and held her hand.

Kiera, I should be the one protecting you, I should be the one who took care of you, Don't worry about me because I can take care of myself, I will find the person who did this to us, I will find the person who killed our parents, I will find him; I said emphatically, I swear to god when I see him I will kill him too, I will also make him suffer the pain we are feeling now.

Please don't, You're just going to be hurt, The person behind all this wasn't just nobody, Please kuya Nuw, I can't handle it when something bad happens to you too; I looked at her while she looked at me too.

Did you see those people? She nodded slowly.

What? Who are they? I asked, Tears fell before looking into my eyes.

Kuya our own bloodline wants both of us dead, I remember clearly how he laughed that day, Those faces are hunting me all this years, I was too scared but I don't have anyone to talk about this; I was too stunned to speak, She's been so hurt all this years, Her tears was a knife tearing my heart apart, My sister suffered so much, Those smile that she had there is sadness and pain hidden inside her heart, I was too fool for not noticing it before.

Keira, Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you told me that I'm your brother, H-how come I learned everything just now, I'm very sorry Keira; Her tears fell as she smile at me.

Kuya, I know what you went through because of your family, If you can endure that suffering, I can also endure mine; I shook my head and held her hand tightly.

Kiera, I'm really sorry, You should have enjoyed being a teenager if I had known right away, I was in a US thinking nothing but myself, I should be here with you all those times, I should be here beside you; My tears don't stop flowing, She sacrifices her youth because of what happened, She sacrifices a lot because of me. How come I didn't even remember her, I should have been the one who protected her, I should have been the one by her side when she was so scared. What she went through was more painful than what I went through.

How can I forgive them for what they did? Keira promise me to take care of yourselves okay? She look at me confused.

Are you going to leave me again? I shook my head and wipe my tears.

I will never leave you again, This time I will protect you, I'll protect you from people who want to hurt you, I'll find him no matter where he hides, I let him pay for what he did, Even though I don't remember everything now but I will make sure that I remember our family, Take care of yourselves while I'm not around, I can't handle it if something bad happens to you too; I said and caressed her face, If I had to introduce myself as Nunew Perdpiriyawong I will do it just to find him.

Please kuya, You will got hurt, He's a family member; I smile at him and give her assurance that I'm going to be fine.

Don't worry, I will be fine; I told her, She holds my hands and I just look at her.

Kuya I know that you and Zee was boyfriend but please don't love him, He is the son of the Chawarin, I know you loved the Chawarin family but not Zee; I looked at him.

Why? Kiera, Zee is innocent I'm sure he didn't know everything about this; She shook her head at what I said so I was even more confused.

He knows something, I don't know if he remembers but he really had something to do with what happened to our parents; I frowned.

Kiera-; She cut me off and looked at me pleadingly.

I don't want you to get hurt again because of them, Please listen to me even now; I was forced to nod to her, I had to investigate deep further, Keira says Zee has something to do with what happened? But Zee never told me that we met before? Didn't Kiera just make a mistake? But still I had to dig deeper, If Zee had something to do with it, I hope there is a reason because if there is not our relationship might end up being destroyed, I know that he doesn't mean what he said before but I won't let it go if he has something to do with happened to my parents.

I hope your not involved in this Zee, I just hope that Kiera was just mistaken you by someone.

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☆♥︎𝐙𝐍𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂☆♥︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara