What to do♾️

How can you tell if a person is telling the truth? What if the person you thought lied to you turns out to be the one telling the truth, What if the person you thought was telling the truth turns out to be the one who lied to you, What will you do to make everything right?

I was so puzzled because of everything that happened this weekend, That person sent flowers again, How did he know that I'm sad, I'm confused and afraid of whoever this person is.

I'm still holding the flowers that just arrived, I don't know who's this person was but it's kinda creepy, He knows where I live and he knows everything about me. Who is he?

Are you alright nuw? It's sir Zee, I look at him for a moment.

Someone send this to me, I don't know who he was but it's kinda creepy, He knows where I live and he knows I work here; I told him and I put down the bouquet I was holding.

You like this kind of flowers? I look at the blue rose and I nodded.

It's symbolize the true and innocent love, I once received almost everyday of this kind of flowers before; I told him but a small sad smile appeared on my face.

Is that Zane? Zee asked, I took a deep breath and nodded to him.

Only Zane knows that I like these kind of flowers, So I don't know who the mastery man is behind it; I said quietly and looked at him.

Nuw, can I ask you a question? I nod my head.

What If- What If; I waited for him to say what he had to say but he shook his head and I was confused.

What is that Zee? I asked him but he walked back to his room and I followed him silently.

Nothing let's go back to work; I just nodded knowing if he wanted to say something.

( ZEE POV )

I was so desperate to know but I was scared to asked to, What if he misunderstood me?

What do you need Zee; Max says impatiently.

I'm here at his office since we have our meeting this afternoon, Nunew was outside I think eating or doing something we still have time though.

I would have ordered you something Max; I told him, he was just looking at me.

What is that? He asked, I gave the photo I got just now, If I'm not mistaken, this is him.

What do I do here? He asked me.

Please investigate what happened to him, I want to know what really happened I feel something is wrong; I said, he took the picture and looked at it closely, his eyes immediately widened.

Don't say that it's-; I didn't let him finish and I hid.

Zane Gonzalez, The only child of lea and herald Gonzalez; I told him.

Zee, This person has been dead for a long time, Nat told me about him just a while ago and most of all he is Nunew's boyfriend; He said to me, I took a deep breath and looked at him.

I know Max, But still I wanted to know the truth, I felt something is wrong with his death, I said the wrong thing because I feel that this person might still be alive; I told him, All the signs are connected to him, I was confused too by how did this happened.

You don't have the rights to say that; We both looked at where the voice came from and that's where we saw Nat.

Nat; Max called him but he just looked at me angrily.

I respect you because you are my fiance's friend but you don't have the rights to interfere in Zane's life, Even if you like nunew you still have no right to interfere in his life, Zane is dead we all know that, You know nothing how much it hurts for nunew, He lost the man that became his world and life and now your telling me that he is alive? The person you want to see is no longer in this world so stay away from it, Besides that you can love nunew but the big question is can he love you back? Nunew love Zane so much and I can still seen in his eyes that until now he still can't accept that the person he loves is gone, The person who was the reason why he chose to fight is now gone, Zane was the reason why he's still breathing until now, Do you even know how many times he tried to follow him? He said and sat next to Max.

Are you sure he's dead? I asked him, He look at me and nod. But I didn't agree.

The blue roses, Who else knew that nunew like those flowers besides Zane; He looked at me in surprise.

How did you know that? He said, He was surprised but I just looked at him.

Who else knows besides Zane; I asked him again.

None, besides Zane, I'm the only one knows that Nunew's favorite flowers are the blue rose, It's rare but theirs a very meaningful message behind that, Zane gave him that flowers almost every day so I know that he likes blue rose color why did you ask anyway? He said to me, I took a deep breath.

This past week someone send that to him, The person behind that knows where he lives and works, He was afraid of whoever this person is so I want to know if you're sure Zane is really gone, if you were there when he took his last breath besides that one time nunew lost consciousness and someone brought him outside my house, I didn't see who this person was because he immediately left, I just wondered why he knew me too? He knows where I live and why Nunew was brought to my house instead of his condo, I'm so confused so I want to know the truth, I love him but I won't force him to love me back Nattasitt; I said to Nat seriously.

I wasn't by his side when he took his last breath but I was there on his last day in this world, Nunew wasn't there either because that was the time when his world was destroyed too, He was devastated and something happened to his family that was beyond our control, No one expecting it to happened but that cost him a lot, A mistake that caused his change, Change and pain that he carries until now; He said and closed his eyes.

What really happened before, His family and what did you do to upset him so much, This isn't just a pain Nat he had PTSD because of what happened; I told him.

Not my story to tell and no one can mention it ever again; He says.

We meet Kiel and Sailor yesterday, I think those two has something to do with his past, I can see pain and anger in Nunew's eyes that day, The way he look those two men's I can see the disappoinment and the betrayal on his eyes; He was looking at me surprisedly.

There here? I nod my head.

The world was so small so wherever we go we will meet and we will meet no matter what, I just didn't think that they would meet nunew before we meet, My only advice to you Zee, If you really think Zane is alive I can't do anything about it, But if what you thought is true then don't love nunew anymore nunew because for sure you will only be hurt and he will be hurt once he falls for you, There are things that we really didn't expect but it will come on its own; He told me.

What If I'll fight for him; I told him, Max was just listening to us quietly.

Then I will fight with Zane, If he really alive it won't take long for him to show up to nunew, I saw how in love they are back then, Zane is my friend and I saw how he loved nunew but Zee, Zane is dead if you believe what I said maybe there might be hope for you and nunew to be together, Sometimes It's better not to dig up the past if you want the person you love to be with you, But I won't allow nunew to be hurt again even if it's you; He said and stood up, He patted Max on the shoulder before walking out.

If I were you, Forget those thoughts if you want nunew to be yours, or you'll regret it for the rest of your life; He said and walked out of the room leaving me full of questions.

Should I just let go of what I thought? Maybe I just made a mistake, I took a deep breath and looked at max.

If I let everything go, I won't get any answers to my questions either, But if Zane is really alive as I thought, Nunew might disappear from me forever, What should I do now?

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☆♥︎𝐙𝐍𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂☆♥︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें