CONFESS ♾️

I was here on my condo, Today was Sunday that's why I chose to stay at the house instead of going somewhere.  I still think of Nattasitt message yesterday, I haven't heard of it in news or maybe they hide it from the media.

There's a part of me that wants to go and talk to him but there's also a part of me says no, I don't know if mom still here but maybe she'll go home right away when she finds out what happened to dad. I stood up and went to the balcony of my condo, It's not as big as the penthouse but it's more than enough for me. I smiled a little while looking at the stars.

Are you one of the stars I see now Zane? If you're here right now by my side, What do you want me to do, You know dad right? He's sick right now, I wants to go but there's was part of my heart that says no because nothing will change even if I go, I'm confused Zane, Tell me what to do; I'm like a crazy person talking to the stars as if the stars will answered me.

It's been so many years have passed Zane, I don't know if I'll be ready to open my heart again to love, Zane, Someone love me, But I'm afraid that I might lose him too like you, I'm afraid to open my heart again for some reason that I can't explain why, I know I promise to be with you right? But I know you want me to be happy too.

I know that you can't answer me but can I open my heart to someone that I can love? I want to be happy Zane, I know that's what you want for me too, I want to be happy again, I want to love again but that doesn't mean I've forgotten you because that won't happen, No matter what happens you're still my Zane, The first man my heart loved, The person who became my world, Even though our love has not been forever, Your name is etched in my heart forever, I hope you understand my decision.

I held the necklace where there was a photo of me and him, We are happy in this photo, If I could stopped the time I would like time to stop at this moment.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before going back inside. I think I'll just go out for dinner now, I'm not in the mood to cook.

I took the car keys and wallet before going out, Life is short and I don't want to waste it on anger and sadness.

( ZEE POV )

I was so confused, I don't know what exactly I wanted to do.

Zee, stop it, you're already drunk; Max said, he and Nat are with me now.

What am I going to do now Max? I asked him, I was confused about what to do.

Zee, Why don't you just admit it to him, It's not too late bro, Maybe you have a chance; He said to me, I bent down and looked at them and Nat, Nat was looking at me too.

I shook my head and stood up from my seat, I heard max screamed but I ignored him.

Anywhere in the two choices, I will still lose me, If I confess will anything change in what will happen? I got into my car and drove, I don't know where this car will take me.

Zane Gonzalez, can I just have him? I will take care of him, I will love him more than I love myself, I don't know if his heart is ready to open to love because as Nat said, Maybe until now he still loves you very much.

I looked at where I was and to my surprise I was outside his condo unit, it's 10 pm in the evening so I'm sure he's asleep now.

I looked at his room from here and saw that it was already dark, I got out of the car and leaned on the side.

Zee? I turned around to see where that voice came from, I was just looking at him while he was also looking at me.