Hurt's ♾️

Sometimes you didn't think that the people you love hurt you so much, All I thought was that they were just angry because of a mistake I made before but little did I know that they did that because I'm not there biological son, I'm not thier son but despite everything they did, I loved them so as my parents, No matter how much anger I had in my heart, My love for them still prevailed but now I question that love, After I learned everything I feel it was my fault, How could I forget them? How could I forget the mother who give birth at me, How could I forget the father who first loved me more than anything else, How could I forget that I have a sister who may be suffering like me until now because of what happened, I hate myself the most because I am so irresponsible person, How could I forget them? I want to know what really happened back then but how can I start everything after knowing all these? Why did I forget the people I love, Why???? I can't help but shout, I hated myself for forgetting them how could I?

Nunew; I heard Nat's voice, My heads remained bowed while I felt him approaching me.

What is the real sin I did Nat? All the people I loved cheated and hurt me, Why does this always happen? The family I loved killed my parents, I hate all of them but I hate myself more because how did I forget my family? What really happened? Why can't I remember them why? I screamed and hit my head hard, Why can't I even remember them, Why?

I'm sorry Nunew because I don't know the answer either, The only one who can answer that is your mom; I shook my head and looked into his eyes.

Mom? The mother who kill my biological mother? How can I trust her if all my life she has done nothing but lie to me, She lied to me all this time, She hide truth about my sister, So how can I trust her? He held my shoulder and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks.

I know that you are hurting right now but no one else can answer that but them; I bowed and shook my head, I don't want to see them ever again.

Nunew son; I slowly putting up my head when I heard that voice, I looked at her with my eyes full of anger.

What the hell are you doing here? I shouted at her angrily. The mother I cared so much was the person who killed my mom, The mother that I love lied to me all this time, She hide my sister away from me, How could she do this to us?

Son, I know that you are angry but please listen to me first; I shook my head at what she said, I shed more tears because of her arrival.

I hate when you call me son, After what you did, You still manage to call me son? Do you really have no conscience? I says full resentment to her, My heart is breaking apart because of what I found out.

I know that I hurt you, Believe it or now son, Dad and I loved you as our real son, The story about your true identity is too long but we did everything for you and your Sister; I shook my head at her useless reason.

For us? You killed our parents, You destroyed our entire family and then you tell me that you did everything for us? Do you hear what you say? I couldn't believe what she was saying.

Son it's not like that, I didn't intend to hurt both of you, I didn't intend to separate both of you but we don't have a choice; I shook my head repeatedly, There was sadness and pain in my eyes while looking at her.

You don't have to lie, Stop lying, The lies that come out of your mouth make me sick, Do you know that all my life I've loved you as my mother, I've loved you despite everything dad does, I love both of you even though dad didn't do anything but hurt me but now I regretted it, I regretted that I loved you, I regretted that I met both of you, Because of you two, We lost our parents, Because of you my Sister and I became distant, How can you hide this from me, Are you happy to see me struggling, Are you satisfied with what happened? I couldn't stop from crying, My tears kept flowing and so did she, I loved them so much that I can endure everything they did to me back then but now I don't even want to see her face because I can't still believe everything, The parents I love are the people who killed the parents. How can I can I forgive them? How?

I'm sorry; I look at her coldly and I look at Nat too.

Your sorry can't bring back my parents' lives, Your sorry won't make them live, so please leave, I don't want to see you ever again, I can't even look at you in the face, I came back here to help but I didn't expect this to happen, I didn't expect this at all; Nat shook his head, My heart can't accept these truths, So it's better for her to leave while there is still a little respect left in my heart.

Son, Please listen to me; I wipe my tears and look her coldly.

From now on I am not your son, I made a mistake because you never had me as your son, You only considered me a son because of the sin you committed, Leave while there is still respect left in my heart; She was about to speak but Nat cut her off.

Maybe it's better for you to leave first tita, Nunew needs to be alone; Nat says, I turned my back and entered my room, When I heard that they were out, My tears flowed again, I know that what I said hurt her but I feel more pain now, I have been living this lie for more than a decades, I closed my eyes and let my eyes get tired of crying, It's better that my tears run out now because I will never cry again because of them.

I had to find out why I can't remember my parents, Importantly I had to see Keira.