ALMOST ♾️

I was here with Sailor and Kiel. I don't know what this two up too but I don't like this idea.

Sailor, Please don't stopping me, This is the only way for us to know the truth, That person is one of those close to Nunew now, We need to know the truth immediately because if what we think is wrong, I need to dispatch that person even though I'll hurt him; I said to sailor sternly. He's been stopping me to return to Thailand and so has Keil.

Zane, You know how dangerous it is for you to come back, We didn't become villains just for nothing, you both are so important to us, I don't want to repeat what happened before Zane, because I don't want to see him hurt again and again, Kiel and I endured his anger towards us for both of you, You let him go to someone else even though you knew you were hurting, Is it all worth it Zane; He said to me, I know they were worried about me but I will make sure that I can return to this country alive.

I know that Sailor, but you know me, As long as he lives I will continue to live and watch over him, The day will come when he will know the truth, There are many more things coming that will really crush his world, I don't want to add this when that day comes; I calmly said to them.

Bring Kiel with you and I'll watch over him; I shook my head. He needs Kiel more than me, I held both of his arms and smiled at him.

I know that you're worried about me Sailor, I promise I'll be careful there, I'll leave him with the two of you first, apart from the two of you I can't trust him to anyone; I told them, He was forced to nod.

( ZEE POV )

I was smiling while looking at him seriously working, This is my man, My world.

It's nice to see you this happy, It's like you just won the lottery; I looked at Max when he suddenly came.

What you are doing here in my company, Are you with Nat; He shook his head and looked at Nunew who was now working seriously.

He doesn't want to ruin the happy day of you two, He knows Nunew doesn't want to see him yet so he didn't come, I hope they talk intensively; He said and looked at me again.

Only they can do that, I know that day will come; I said and looked at him.

He's your boyfriend now, What's your plan? He asked me, I smiled and looked at him.

Stay by his side for life, If I have to be blind for what I had in mind I'll do it without hesitation, I want him to be happy by my side, He experience a lot max, I don't want to hurt him again; He took a deep breath and leaned back on the chair.

I wish you both a happiness, You deserve this Zee, You both deserve this, Nat and I are always here when you need help; I smiled and nodded at him.

I found out what happened to his dad, What is his plan about that, Will he go home? I took a deep breath before answering.

I think not now, As I see he is not ready yet, I understood that because of the depth of the wound that he has, I understood why he could go home; He nodded and handed me an envelope.

This is really what I meant, that's why I came here, I'm going home from Thailand on Thursday, I'll leave that to you first because you might need it; I looked at it and nodded.

Are you going home from the country? Did something happen? He shrugged.

I don't know, Dad just asking me to go home, I don't even know why he suddenly told me to go home; He said, I nodded.

Okay, Just let me know if you need help; He nodded and patted my shoulder before standing up, I also saw Nunew standing up while talking to someone on the phone, I just smiled and went back to what I was doing.

( NUNEW POV )

Yes sir, I will tell him after his conversation with Mr. Max; I told Mr. Chen

Thank you very much Mr. Nunew; He says, I ended the call immediately after I spoke to him. I took a deep breath and look outside.

Good afternoon Nunew; I turned around and I saw that it was sir Max, I bowed a little bit he stopped me.

You don't have to do that, You're Zee's boyfriend that's why your my friend; He says, I look at him with a smile.

Thank you Max, I'm sorry if I can't go with you outside, I need to talk to Zee about Mr. Chen; I said, He nodded.

It's okay, I know that you're busy; I nodded and was about to leave but he spoke again so I looked at him.

Nunew, I know you are angry with my fiance but if you could talk to him even for a moment, You are important to him and I think he will also tell you something important; He said, I stopped and nodded a little, I took a deep breath and went back upstairs.

If I want to start a new phase, Maybe it's right for me to talk to him thoroughly, I took a deep breath before exiting the elevator but I looked at the person holding my arms, I didn't see who he was but he handed me a black envelope and immediately ran outside, I was going to chase him but he immediately disappeared from my sight, I opened the envelope he gave me and read the letter in there.

There is danger coming, Be careful of what will happen, Prepare yourself for the truth that will destroy your world, What you thought was right is wrapped in lies, Someone is coming back but someone will also be lost, Something will change but you will change more. Life and death is seen maybe one person will be sacrificed to end the conflicts.

Nunew Chawarin don't believe a lie, Many people have sacrificed for your happiness, Many people love you, Whether you see it or not many people care about you, Follow your heart and you will know the answer to your questions- Unknown.

I don't know what is he talking about, Sacrifice? Who made this sacrifice and what does he want to convey to me? Someone will return but someone will also be lost, What's going on? And who is he?