Past revelation ♾️

I've seen Zee anxious since awhile ago, It's like he's been thinking deeply since earlier.

Is sir Zee alright? Leon asked me since he and Alpha are in my room right now.

Maybe he's fine, Maybe he's just thinking about something; I answered him.

Anyway, We notice that you and sir are almost always together aren't you? My eyes widened but I immediately looked away because of what he said, They don't know about me and Zee are in relationships.

Nunew sir Zee called you; We looked at the door when someone suddenly opened and one of our colleagues entered there, I nodded and immediately went to his room.

When I got to his office I saw his eyes with doubt when he saw me, I still saw an emotion that I couldn't say what.

You're look for me? Is there a problem? I worriedly asking him.

Why? Why did you come here to the US back then? Why did you leave the luxurious life you had and why did you decide to work to my company? What's your reason? I was surprised by his question, He just looked at me seriously.

I told you before that because of dad, I left the country and came here because I couldn't bear to see dad, Is there a problem? I said worriedly, He just stared at me and threw the white envelope in front of me, I confusedly took it but I immediately let it go when I saw the contents.

Is that the reason why you left before is one of reason? I shook my head because of what he said.

You know that's not true; I said but he faked a laugh.

How long are you going to lie to me nunew, How long are you going to hide from me that you're a cheater, You even want to steal that person's bright future, You already have everything that others dreamed of so why did you do this; I backed away from his shout.

I didn't, I didn't cheat Zee, This is what I wanted to tell you but you said that my past is no longer important, You told that to me so I didn't tell you this; I tearfully told him.

Do you know who is the person you want to rob of a good life? No other than but my step brother, You know what I don't like the most nunew, You know how I hate the person who lies and cheats; My tears kept flowing because of what he said.

Yes, I attempted to cheat, It was only an attempt because I was so afraid to fail. I was afraid that I might disappoint dad and my family would be angry to me. Yes, I give up but It doesn't mean that I'm a loser, I'm also human Zee, I got tired and hurt too. You're no different from them, You judge me without knowing the reason, Your no different; I tearfully told him. My tears won't stop falling.

I thought I really knew you, I thought you were the first person I really knew but it turned out you were the one I barely knew; He told me.

You're right because I thought you were the one who would fully understand me, I thought you were the one who would understand what I went through but it turned out you're still no different from them; I told him and immediately ran out of his room.

(  ZEE POV )

I punch my table for what I did, I hurt him.

I failed my promise not to hurt him. I hurt him, I wanted to hug him earlier when I saw the tears falling from his eyes.

I had to protect you from the person who wanted to hurt you, I don't know who he is but I won't let him use me against you, I'm sorry nuw, I'm sorry if I hurt you right now; I closed my eyes and kept punching my desk until my fists bled.

What you did was right; I stopped when someone spoke in front of me, It's a man in a hoodie, I don't know him but his eyes was kinda familiar to me, I seems to have seen him but I can't remember where.

Nice finally meeting you Zee pruk Panich, The adopted son of Mr. Dom and Mrs. Elly Panich, It's pleasant to finally meet you; He said to me, I looked closely at his face until he took off his hoodie himself and that's when I saw his face clearly, My eyes widened because he was the man I saw when he took Nunew in my house.

Who are you? I asked him, He smiled a little, He look so handsome when he smiled.

Do you really want to know me? I know you did an investigation about me; He said and that's when I realized who he was, I was only looking for one person.

Zane? I asked nervously.

I'm happy to see the new boyfriend of the person I love, I'm Zane Gonzalez, Nice meeting you Zee; I stepped back and couldn't believe what I heard, I suspected right that he was alive.

You're alive, Did Nunew knows; I asked, He sat in the chair in front of me.

If he knows, Do you think I will let you have him? I sacrificed a lot for his safety Zee, I can also sacrifice my happiness in exchange for his happiness; He said, I drank water because my throat seemed dry.

What do you need from me; I asked him, He look at me seriously.

Stay away from him, You can't protect him Panich, I know that you don't know anything that happened, That's why I won't blame you but stay away from Nunew, You will be the one who will hurt him the most; I frowned because of what he said.

What do you mean? I asked confused.

Do you really have no idea what happened or your just pretending that you don't know anything? He also said seriously.

I warned you Panich, Stay away from nunew or else you will regret not listening to me; He told me firmly.

Who are you to tell me all this, Nunew is my boyfriend, I will do what I want; He smirked.

He once became mine Panich, I can take him away from you easily too another thing, like I said you can't protect him from your own family because you yourself will bring a harm to him; He said and stood up.

You don't need to investigate about me because we will soon meet again, This time I'll make sure that no one can hurt him even you, I can kill everyone who dare to hurt him; He said firmly and walked out of my room, I sat down in a shocked. Zane is alive? I'm confused by what he's saying. I'm the one who'll bring harm to nunew? I can't protect him from my family? What does that mean? As far as I know, mom and dad have been at peace for a long time.

#♾️Little by little I'm revealing what should have been revealed a long time ago 🤣 Anyway thank you for waiting.