The revelation Started ♾️

I'm here at the coffee shop, I'm waiting for him to come.

A lot things happened, The story revolves around meaningless things because of him, I had to stop this as soon as possible. Especially now that I have to go back to the country. To be honest, I don't even know where this story is going, I just know that I need to watch over the person who truly loved me. Now that I know everything, He needs me more than anyone else.

How long have you been here? I didn't turn around because I knew whose voice it was.

Nice acting Nattasitt, You can be an actor now; I said and gulped down the wine I ordered earlier.

Tsk, My tear's got wasted because of you Nunew, What is your plan now anyway? He asked me. Yes you heard it right, We don't really have a problem, It's all part of the plan.

Play with his plan; I said simply, He raised an eyebrow at me.

Nunew, Everything went too far from the plan are you sure he knows the truth? He asked me.

Either he knows or not I need him because this way it will be easier to get dad especially now that he is in critical condition; I answered him.

You need to talk to your mom, You hurt her nuw, You hurt her with your words that day; I took a deep breath and looked at him.

That hurts her but did you know that's really what I feel; He nodded because of what I said.

I know, But everything has a reason, no matter what happens she still your mother, The person who loved you without anything in return, Talk to her as soon as possible especially now that we don't know thier plan; I took a deep breath and sipped the wine again before nodding.

Aren't you scared when max finds out? He shook his head and looked at me seriously.

Your family is no different from mine, They are like my parents, If max finds out I will explain to him; He told me.

You know it's not just this simple Nat, You might lose him; I answer because that is the truth.

I know, If he really loves me he will understand why I do this; I just looked at him and didn't say anything again.

Kiel said something; I just looked at him.

What is that? When did you two talk again, didn't they go back to Thailand? He shook his head.

They didn't, He said that Sailor should come back because he has someone to accompany with but that person didn't agree because he said he preferred to go alone; He told me.

Who is that person? I asked, He shrugged.

I asked who it was but he said I can't know now, I feel they know more than us; I leaned on the chair, I immediately looked to the side when I felt eyes looking at me.

Any problem? I shook my head, I don't know maybe I'm hallucinating again, I  felt that someone was following me; I told him.

Did you take your medicine? I nod my head.

You have to be careful, Especially now; I nodded because I know that.

Anyway nunew, Please ask Zee that only Kiel will build that resort; He said to me, I looked at him seriously.

I can't go back to my words. You know that, And I'm still angry with them, What they did to me was unforgivable, Let's just say that there was a reason, but you know what I went through because of what they did, Those scars are the evidence for everything I went through, I can't forget everything that easily; I said, He touched my bruised on wrist so I looked at him.

I saw that the bruise is still there until now, I can deceived everything but not what I went through, The pain and the bruises and wounds I got will remind me that my life was living hell.

I know that Nuw, I didn't asked you to forgive them or either me, I just want to give this opportunity to them; I look at him and I took a deep sighed.

There's a reason why I don't want this project to end up with them, Despite everything they did to me I still treated them as a friend, I didn't agree because I didn't want it to be a problem for them once all the truth came out, Nat, I don't know when everything come out but I'm sure that days was so close, Uncle Dean, I know him, I'm sure one of these days he'll make another move to hurry everything up and I'm afraid of dad's situation that's why I'm going back home. I'm going home to claim what's ours, Dad worked hard for all this and I don't want it to just go to nothing; I said, Tito dean was the mastermind for all this, I won't be surprised if he killed dad too, I don't know his reason why he did this to his own brother and that's what I'm going to find out.

You can't go back right now, What will you tell Zee? He says.

I don't know, But I had to go back Nat, The situation has gotten worse right now, I had enough of hiding it's time for me to take this responsibility, I know dad loves me and I know that there is a reason for everything he did to me, I prefer to think about the good things he did rather than the bad things; He sighed because of what I said.

You can't go back right now, It's too dangerous for you; We both looked where that voice came from and there we saw Sailor.

What are you doing here, Sailor? I Immediately asked him.

I'm always around you nuw, I know where you go and where you walk, Someone asked me to watch over you because you're not hallucinating because someone is watching and will kill you anytime; He said, I was surprised and so was Nat.

What do you mean? Nat asked.

What you know is less than half of what we know, I'm begging Nunew, Don't come back to Thailand yet, you're dad is safe and someone is watching over him, you're safety is what we're worried about; He said, I don't understand him, To much information.

I don't need your protection Sailor, I can handle myself; I told him.

Stop being so stubborn for once Nunew, Don't waste what he's doing just to make sure you're safe, He's sacrificed a lot for you, For once listen to me, Do you think you're the only one who's struggling with the situation we had right now? I'm also having a hard time, We're having a hard time but there's no other way to end this, If you come back you'll just make all of your Uncle Dean's plans easier; My eyes widened because of what he said.

You know? He just looked at me seriously.

As I said, You had only know half of what we know, Please listen to me for once, Once you come back we can't do anything about what might happen, This is not the right time to be stubborn nunew; He said and turned away.

Who exactly is the person you are referring to; I said, He stopped but he didn't turn around. I was so curious on that person, He did a lot to make sure I'm safe but I don't know him, What's his reason why his helping me?

You know him, Your heart knows him, If you feel your heart you will know who he really is, That person is ready to be hurt for your happiness, That person is first person who give his promised to you, The first person who trusted you, He is also the person who does everything now to make sure you are safe, Nunew Chawarin, We are doing this because you are important to us, I hope for once you will trust us because all of this is for you; I frowned because of what he said, Someone I know and my heart? I was even more confused by what he said.

Nuw, Don't comeback yet, Let fixed everything here before we come back; I took a deep sighed and nodded, Maybe just this once I will trust them again.

Whoever you are, Thank you for doing this, Thank you for helping me.