I'm sorry Nunew💔

I know that I'll find them here. Nats is right, If I really want to know everything, I should face them.

I opened the door and I found no one except him lying on the bed. I clenched my fist because of the situation he has now, He's the strongest and scariest man I know, but he's different now from the person I knew before. I couldn't stop the tears from my eyes when I held his hand.

I'm sorry if I became a burdened to you, Dad I never blame you for everything that happened, It never crossed my mind to blame you and mom, I know that you did everything for me and Kiera, I want to be angry dad, But among all of us I'm the one to blame here, I'm sorry if I hurt you and mom, I'm sorry dad; I held his hand and placed it on my cheek.

You don't have to say sorry; I turned around and saw mom standing there, I immediately wiped my tears as she approached me.

I told you, You are our son no matter what happened, We should be the one who apologize to you and Kiera, We shouldn't let you two separate to each other, We should have been better parents to you, We failed but we did everything we could to make you feel that we love you, Even if it's not according to your feelings we truly love you son; Mom says, My tears fell one by one.

You accepted me even though you know I'm not your real son, I owe my life to you, I hope one day I can repay your kindness to me; She shook her head and hugged me tightly.

You are our son, What do we have is all for you, You don't owe us anything because you're our son. I know this truth hurts you, but I hope the day will come when I can see you happy even in the company of other families, Me and your dad wish nothing but your happiness; I nod my head, She's my mother so I know that she knows what I want to happened.

I'm sorry for leaving you again, This time I'm not running away instead I will face them whoever they are, I will find the person who hurt my parents; She nod her head and smile at me.

We are always here waiting for you, Always keep yourself safe, okay? I nodded and hugged her again, I don't know when I could see them again, but for now, I had to go back where everything started. I have to know everything, that's why I had to go back to that house.

I look where dad was lying, Yes he hurt me but I know that he loves me as his son, Its just that he showed it to me in a different way, I got hurt and blame him but that doesn't mean I'm angry with him, it's normal to feel a little angry but it doesn't change the love I have for him, He's my father no matter what.

I let go of mom's hand and never turned back my head because when If look back I might not be able to leave them, I know that she needs me now but I also have to take care of them against someone who wants to hurt Kiera and me, They are all I have and I can't afford to lose them too.

This goodbye was just a temporary mom, dad, I'll be back when I fix everything, My phone rang when I got in my car, and I saw Nats calling.

Yes? I asked him.

I found your mom and dad's tombstone; I was stunned for a moment, He found them?

Okay, send me the location; I told him and ended the call. I closed my eyes and drove to where the location he sent me, I found the surrounding familiar,  I was here before dad and mom brought me here to visit a relatives who had died.

You're here; Nats says when he saw me after I got down my car, I looked around and I'm right in this place?

Who? I asked him, but he walked ahead, and I just followed him silently, I'm here before every September end of the month.

I shook my head when we stopped at the two stones that had always been visible to me.

Is this true? I asked Nat with unbelievably, and he nodded at me.

I was surprised too when I found out, Nunew, you always visited your parents even before; With all my strength, I brought my feet to the front of their grave.

I thought only my aunt and uncle were buried here, I- I didn't know that all this time I'm visiting my parent's, I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes, My hands also trembled when I touched theirtombstone. I felt Nats leaving me, and that's when the emotions I was hiding came out.

I felt Nat leave, and then my knees went weak, and I knelt in front of the two graves.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I only found out everything now, I'm sorry for knowing everything too late, sorry mother, father if I failed you both; My hand trembled when I touched the tombstone of both of them. It felt so different, It's not the first time I've visited them, but it's the first time visiting them as their son.

I was holding the tombstone tightly when my head suddenly hurt, I held my head tightly, and it hurt even more because of the image that was coming out.

No matter what happens, don't trust anyone, son- Mom

Nunew son, You take care of your sister, We have confidence that you will protect her more than you protect anyone, but don't let yourself hurt by them - Dad

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...

We will protect both of you no matter what, Always remember that we love you and your dad- Mom.

Please, mom, don't leave us, Please don't leave us - Little nunew.

Arggggggggggggggggggg..... Please don't leave us..........Arggggggggggggggggggg...

Son, We won't be lost because your dad and I are always here - Mom says while touching my heart, I was stunned because of what mom said. I keep shaking my head even though it's bloody. No, I'm seeing my younger self.

I don't know what happened but I saw them, the younger kiara, me, mom and my dad.

Please, we can't handle it, mom. I can't handle it; I slowly walked closer to them, and my tear's couldn't stop crying.

Son, you have to handle it for your sister, Those people they want us dead, Your dad and I can't handle it if something bad happens to you both- Mom says while holding my shoulder. I touched her but I couldn't touch her at all. I looked at dad, and I saw tears in his eyes.

Mom, Dad; I silently say while looking at them. I saw younger kiara fall asleep wounded. Before I could even react, the sound of the car hitting it roared in front of my eyes, and that caused the car to roll non-stop, and my body froze because of what I saw.

No, this is impossible. How could he be here?

I froze to where I stand because of what I saw, I don't want to believe it, How? why? Why didn't he tell me? All this time, he lied to me?

I felt dizziness, but I didn't remove my gaze towards him until my body hit the floor and everything went black, leaving me all the questions. Why didn't he tell me?