ENDING♾️

Our ending is short guys, are you surprised? I'm sorry, but that's the way it is 😅

Continuations

( FINALLY )

"KIERA POV"

He left us all that day, Nothing was more painful than losing my brother.

It took me years to recover, but I know that as long as I am alive, I will carry the pain of his loss.

KIERA, are you okay? I look at Aunty Jasmine, who's now in front of me.

Aunty, do you think his proud of me? I asked her, and she sat in front and nodded at me.

KIERA I know that he's very proud of you, You built this company after bankruptcy, This company was your parents and bother legacy, apart from that, you help a lot of people, so I was sure that he is happy with what is happening to you now; I smiled and nodded, I took their picture and cleaned it.

Aunty Jasmine, do you think  kuya nunew was happy choosing Kuya Zane until his last breath? I curiously that question, my brother nunew and kuya zane is dead that day, It is clear that kuya nunew chose Kuya zane that day until his last breath.

Kiera, your brother just followed what his heart was saying so I know that he's happy to choose Zane until his last breath especially since Zane did nothing but take care of your brother; I nodded because that was true, I saw thier love story since before.

But how's Kuya Zee? Is he already okay? I asked her.

His building his own family now after five years; I nodded my head and smiled.

( ZEE POV )

I'm not the one you chose to be with until the end, but you always have a place in my heart, Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong, which is already engraved in my heart.

I know that you and Zane are happy now wherever you are, you don't have to worry about anything now, I'll take care of your sister, Although she's doing very fine right now, I'm sure you'll be proud when you see her again.

I looked at the sky because I could see the light of the stars tonight.

Nunew, I know that you want to see me happy and I'm doing it now, I will have my own family and children, I hope you see how happy I am right now, I know that you're happy for me too.

BABE It's already night why are you still here? I look at my girlfriend, who just came beside me.

It's so cold here babe, why aren't you using a jacket? I told her.

I forgot to bring it because I looked for you; I smiled and shook her head, and she looked up and smiled too.

I think they're both happy wherever they are now. Look at the stars in the sky. It's so bright it looks like they're celebrating too; I nodded and held her hand.

Come on, it's cold here, it's bad for our son; He nodded, and we walked together back to our rest house.

I smiled as we walk together, We really don't hold our future, Back then I thought nunew would be the one to be with me for life but still I'm so happy that I once met a wonderful man that I love so dearly. Even though our story didn't end until our last breath, I am so happy that once I owned and love him and mostly I found someone to be with for the rest of my life, No matter where he is right now I know that he is happy with the person he loves. Loving him was wonderful, but for now, I'm finally letting my feelings go and will face tomorrow with my family because I know that's what he wants for me.

I hope to meet you again nunew and Zane.....

This is where the story ends. If you are disappointed with the ending, there is nothing I can do about it. I wrote what I wanted, and I did what I think is suits for the story whether you like it or not. I'm still grateful for your support and patience.

And again, this is our ending.

Thanks for waiting for each chapter from start to ending.

This story is signed by Achie.

Thank you all very much goodbye 🇹🇭🇵🇭

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☆♥︎𝐙𝐍𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂☆♥︎ 🎉