Zane♾️

I'm here now at the coffee shop alone. What Jasmine said yesterday is still a mystery to me. Could it be that I made a mistake about her? Does she have nothing to do with what happened to my parents? but who else if not her?

Nunew; I looked at the voice that called me, but my eyes immediately darkened when I saw him here.

What are you doing here? The person you want to see is not here; I said coldly, he sat in front of me and took a deep breath.

I really came here for you; He said, I looked at him seriously.

What else did you not tell me, max? All this time, you know the whole truth, but you didn't even say anything to me. Oh, I almost forgot, I am not even your friend, that's why you chose to protect your best friend; I told him with greeted teeth.

You're wrong, For me you've been my friend since you and Zee are together, I can't told you because I don't know how, Nuw zee is not just a friend to me but he's like a brother, I saw him suffered all these years; I clenched my fist because of what he says, didn't he saw how I suffered too?

You see him suffering? what about me, max? what about what I went through? is that just a joke to you? The person I was looking for was none other than the person I loved, I thought somehow my relationship with him would be okay after talking to uncle dean which is his dad but I was wrong because they both lied to me, how can I trust him if he has already used it up, He completely ruined my trust max; I sadly say, but there's a part of my heart that's angry.

I know, but nunew, did you ever listen to him why he did that? I know that you suffered, but so did he, I'm not saying this because he's my friend, but I'm saying this because it's the truth, haven't you thought why the innocent child did that? You were both young back then, but did it not even occur to you? Why? Everything has a reason Nunew, your anger has a reason, but he also has a reason why he did that; I shook my head because of what he said.

I was 10 years old that time max, and he was already 17 or 18. Don't you think he knows nothing about what he is doing? Stop covering him because I'm only getting more angry, I can't get mad at you but don't try to make me a fool, I'm so fed up by these lies, Aren't you tired of lying? Because I'm so tired of accepting this lie, I'm so tired max, I just want to find justice for my parents because not only I was hurt but also my sister, She was only 5 years old that time max, She saw everything that happened that night, she saw everything for god sake, Have you even thought about what she feels all these years? I immediately wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. My sister was only 5 that year, and she saw everything. How could they bear to hide everything while my sister suffered alone all those years.

If I follow my heart, I want to hear the real reason why he did that max, I want to know why? But max, I did give him a chance to tell me the truth, but what did he do? I thought Zee was the person I would be with for life, he's the person I saw who would be with me through thick and thin but do you know I regretted that I loved him, I regretted that I forced my heart to forget zane because I thought he was; My tears flowed again after saying that.

Nunew; Max says, I stood up leaving him alone, It's hurt so much, but what can I do? He's the man who caused my parents' death. No matter what his reason is, he couldn't bring our lives back to the way it was.

( Zane Pov )

This is out of hand, Danger was approaching him.

What's the plan now, zane? Nunew revealed himself to them already; Kiel says, I tood a deep breath while holding a white bond paper.

Kiel, you and sailor must go back to us, you will be safe there; He immediately shook his head.

Zane, I told you that we will accompany you ane nunew; I patted his shoulder and looked him in the eye.

I know but Kiel this time I can't protect you and sailor, if you are here in the country it will be difficult for me to protect nunew, I'm sure that one of these days something will bad happens and I can't guarantee the safety of you two, your safety is important to me and the same to nunew, do you think he'll be happy when he knows he's safe but not you? He looked at me.

Kiel, you and sailor did so much for us, This time let me protect both of you,if I can't come back to us alive take care of me nunew, I feel something bad will happen; He held my arm and I gave him a smile.

We will come back, but zane, make sure that you're going back to us safe; I nodded even though there was no certain.

I look outside and smile a little. I'll protect him even if it's my life in exchange, Loving him in this life was more than worth it. I will not allow anyone to touch even one of his hairs.

let me protect you even on the last day of my life, Nunew you might not hear this but I want to say that my life became colorful when I met you, you gave lights to my dark worlds when I loved you, I will love you even in the afterlife.

I immediately left the room and left Kiel there, This is the only way to end everything and to give justice to his parents.

THIS TIME NO ERROR IS ALLOWED.