Identify Revelation ♾️ ( part 2)

After so many years I'm finally returned to this country, I never thought of coming back but fate is just playful.

I thought I would live in the US for the rest of my life, but that's all I thought.

I had lot's of painful memories in this country but I had no choice but to go back and face it all.

Welcome back Master Nunew; The butler says when he sees me, Only him knows that I'm back to this country.

How are you James? I asked him, He is the only one I can trust in this country, James was with me since I was a child, He is also the one who tells me what is happening here.

I'm happy that you came back to the country, Master would have been happy if he knew you came back; He answered me.

If it wasn't for what happened to him, I wouldn't want to come back here either James; I said and got into the car he brought.

Are you still angry about what happened Master? I looked outside and took a deep breath.

No matter how hard I try to think that everything has a reason, I still can't heal the wound he caused in my heart, Yes, I can forgive him but I'll forever carry the wound he left in my heart; I told him.

I understand, I'm sorry for not being there when you needed someone to talk to, If I could leave the master I would do it for you, But I hope you understand that he needs my protection even more especially since many people have tried to took his life; I look at him seriously.

Has no one tried on me? I asked him.

I know there are many master nunew, But I have confidence in that person, I have confidence that he will not let someone hurt you; I looked at him.

You know something that I don't know, am I right? He nodded without hesitation, I know him and I can tell that he knows a lot.

You're back now in Thailand so he might show up and you will know everything, He did everything to stop this to happen but he knew it couldn't be avoided that's why he let it happen, He let happen what should have happened a long time ago, He let you know what you should know but I know that he still worried about you; He said, Everything was so confusing to me. Who is this person and why is he doing this to me? Why is he protecting me?

Who is the person you are referring to James? He smiled a little at me and his eyes immediately returned to the road.

You know him and your heart knows him even more, Even though you love someone else now but I know that he is still there; I was confused by what he said, I should have asked more but we have already arrived at the hotel where I will stay while I am here in the country.

I hope that you are ready for everything that will happen for everything that you will know. Whatever you'll know, I want to tell you that I am here ready to listen and support you, I would like to tell you that he is doing all this because he loves you, He did not want to hide everything to you Master nunew, Once again welcome back to Thailand; I just nodded because my head hurt from what he was saying.

( ZANE POV )

This was out of hands already, I didn't think that he would immediately take action after knowing that sir herald's condition was got even worse.

I am worried now about Lady Lea, She is in the hot seat right now because of what happened, Anytime a board meeting can be called; Kale said since he and Sailor are with me.

Too late for that because they actually sent a summons to everyone, I received it just now from lady Lea's secretary; Sailor said, I took a deep breath, I'm sure he's here in the country.

Make sure he's safe where he lives, Once he knows he's here I'm sure he won't think twice about killing Nunew; Kale nodded.

What's the plan now Zane? This can't be avoided, Are we really sure that he's ready to know everything, it's not just about uncle and aunty but also about his true identity, maybe he'll only get further away from Auntie lea and sir Herald.

Whether he's ready or not, There's nothing we can do about it, What's supposed to happen will happen tonight I can't stop it anymore Kale; I told him.

I just hope he understands why we are doing this And I hope he understands why his mom and dad were able to hide it; I lend on my hair massaging my head. I don't know what will happen but I just know one thing and that's what will happened tonight will surely hurt him.

( ZEE POV )

After so many years I'm back to this country, I put a small smile on my face, I miss them.

We're are we going first? Max asked me.

Cemetery; I told him, He nodded because he knows we're it was.

The place is shady because it's raining a bit now in the country.

Here we are; Max says, I nodded and got down while holding the flower I had been carrying since earlier, I saw that he also got down but he just sat next to the car.

I put the flower I brought to the grave of both of them. I smile a little after reading there names.

I'm back Mom & Dad, I'm sorry if I only visited you here now, I've been busy at work so I rarely come home to the country, Mom, Dad, are you both all right? Don't worry about me and Gerald because we're doing okay, I hope I made you both proud of me, I achieve a lot because of your guidance, Mom, Dad you don't have to worry because I'll take care of Gerald, I'll guide him to be the better version of me, I'll do my best to protect him Mom, Dad, I miss you both so much, I'm sorry if I'm not with Gerald right now he's busy in his studies, I'll bring him with me next time; I said to them, I wiped the tears that fell because to this day what happened to them still hurts me and I know that Gerald felt they same way too.

I will come back here before I go back to the US. Goodbye for now mom dad; I left after saying those words.

You're right in time, The Chawarin group called a Board meeting tonight; Max said, I nodded and got in the car and so did he.

Let's go! I told him and we leave the place, I don't know why uncle was rushing me to comeback but I just hope that everything will be alright tonight.

Be safe my love, If you're here in the country I hope your safe and Happy. We will meet soon Nuw!.