The Past♾️

Sometimes it is inevitable that you will lose your way because of the dark road you have taken, But don't be afraid to continue because at the end of that dark road there is a light waiting and ready to take you to where you should go.

After I said goodbye to Kiera, I immediately called Nat, I had to send Kiera abroad, I have to protect her from the person who wants to hurt us, Now I have no one else to trust but Nat.

Are you sure about this? Did you tell Kiera about this? I shook my head because I'm sure Kiera won't allow me to this, but this had to be done, I can't move properly knowing her life was in danger.

It had to be done Nat, I can't handle it if something bad happens to her, She experience harder than me, All these years she hasn't even forgotten everything, All these years she carries the weight and pain of losing our parents, I want I want to do this for her for us, I will find out everything from the beginning, I want her safe Nat; He took a deep breath and nodded.

Do you talk to Zane already? I shook my head again because I had never talked to him, I had lot's of questions to him, How is he alive? And what really happened then, He says dad herald help him but how? They never met not even once, There's so many questions twirling inside my head.

Nuw, Do you still love him? I was taken a back because of his question, Do I? I'm sure I love Zee but I shouldn't lie to myself too that even though I love Zee, Zane was always there inside my heart but I questions all that for now, Do I still love him?

I don't know Nat, Actually I'm also confused after knowing that he's alive, Part of me was happy but there's also a part of me that maybe because he was with me in the past, I don't doubt my love for Zee but that love is no longer certain, I want to give all my time to finding out the truth about what happened to my parents, Even If I'll become one of the Perdpiriyawong I'll do it just to know the truth, I want to remember everything that happened but I don't know where to start; I told him but before he could answer someone spoke from behind me and I saw there a person who had been mourning for a long time.

You can't get close to that family because your life will be in danger Nunew; Zane says, You all heard it right he's here.

What are you doing here and how did you know I was here? I asked him, He looked at Nat and Nat immediately stood up leaving both of us here.

I'm asking you how did you know I was here? I asked him again.

Because I always follow you; He simply says.

What do you really want to happen Zane? All this time you were alive but you never told me, Why? Why did you lie to me too? You know I trusted you with all my heart, I blame a lot of people because of what happened before but; I didn't finish what I was going to say because my heart was heavy, I blamed Sailor and Keil because of what happened but the person I mourned for so long was alive.

If I can only follow my heart I'll never leave your side, I will never leave you alone but I don't know that I'll still had the chance to live after that night too, When I woke up the first person I saw was someone I never expected to see which is your dad, He told me not to comeback in your life because of the truth that I found out, Before the night that my body collapsed, I didn't mean to hear your uncle dean's conversation and the man I didn't know, That night I found out that you are not part of Chawarin family, You are not a Chawarin because you are a Perdpiriyawong, The heir of your entire clan, I never know how to tell you but little did I know someone knew that I heard that conversation, I do not know who in the Perdpiriyawong order to kill me so the night I drank with kiel my heart suddenly became heavy I think you know what's next, Like what I say when I woke up your dad herald was the first person I saw. He told me that he knew how much you love me that's why he saved me from people who wanted to hurt me but there is a price for that and that's to announce everyone that I'm dead; My tears flowed, I didn't know all this, Everyone around me was hurting because of me, From him to dad to everyone around me, I closed my eyes for a moment trying to absorb everything.

During this long time have you thought about my feelings? Losing you became the reason why my world feel apart, Because I lost the only person who trusted me, The day I found out that your gone was also the day that dad abandoned me just due to inadvertent error, If only you knew how many times I tried to follow you because I thought you didn't exist in the world I live in; My tears flowed after saying that.

If I could take all your pain Nuw, I will do it, I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry if I didn't keep my promises, I'm sorry if I wasn't there when you needed me, I'm sorry for giving you so much pain; He was crying while looking at me too.

You were gone but someone came, He came and helped me overcome the hardship that I went through, He's there whenever I needed him; He nodded.

I know, I see that you are happy with him, I won't ruin that but before you love him again, First find out the truth about what really happened before, Nunew your dad herald is not guilty of what happened to your real parents, Do everything you can to find out the truth and I will do everything I can to protect you; I shook my head while my tears were still falling.

You protecting me enough Zane, I don't want you to be harmed again; He shook his head and wiped my tears.

I know that someone else already owns your heart but I want you to know that you are still the man in my heart, Let me protect you Nunew, I know how much you love him but I will wait and hope you come back to me, If you can't handle the situation anymore you can come to me anytime I'm always here for you but for now I'm officially letting you go not because I don't love you anymore but because I want you to know from yourself your true feelings, I always love you Nunew; He smiled sadly at me and kissed me on the forehead, He just looked at me until he turned away, What should I do now, Which of you two will hurt me more? Which of you two did my heart love more? I closed my eyes and looked up at the sky, Zane is right before I talk to Zee I need to know everything so I can make a full decision not for myself but for everyone around me.

I'm happy to know that you're healthy and alive Zane.