Mom♾️

After two days we're back to the work but I feel that something has changed with Sir Zee, What I mean is that he seems to be more concerned with me now than before or maybe I'm just imagining everything.

Nuw, let's go, Max is waiting for us; I immediately stood up when I saw him enter my office.

Sir, do we need to bring the marketing coordinator team with us? I asked, sir.

Yes, include them so they can represent the strategies themselves; I nodded and picked up the phone and called the marketing coordinator department.

Okay, sir; I told him and Dial the phone of the marketing coordinator department.

This is nunew speaking; I immediately says.

Yes, nunew; Leon says the Marketing Coordinator.

Leon, Sir Zee said you should come with us today so that you yourself can represent the strategies for this meeting; I said immediately, I saw that Sir Zee had come out so I quickly followed him.

Right now? I nodded even though he couldn't see.

Yes, We will be waiting in the lobby; I said and immediately hung up.

Leon is coming down now, sir; I said to sir zee when I reached him.

Nuw, are you feeling okay? He asked, I looked at him for a moment and nodded.

I'm fine, thank you, sir. He smiled and looked at the time, Just in time, leon arrived with Alpha, They immediately bowed when they saw sir zee.

Sorry if we're a little late sir zee; Leon said, "We immediately followed when Sir zee started walking out."

How are you nuw? We rarely meet here at the company because we're all busy with work; Alpha says as we walk.

I'm fine, How are you, alpha? Your department is busy now, especially since many new clients have added; He smiled at me before answering.

I can handle the work, but I hope we can have dinner at least once in a while; I was about to answer when Sir zee spoke, so we immediately looked at him.

Go inside; He told me coldly, I immediately entered the van while Leon and Alpha entered the front.

I cleared my throat before I turned to sir zee, but I saw that he was staring at me, but he also immediately avoided when he saw that I'm looking at him.

You still have a meeting scheduled for tonight after this, sir; I told him.

Anything Else? I shook my head because we almost finished his schedules this whole weekend.

For today, that's all, but in Saturday, Ms. Chun Hua wanted to meet you in the palace garden; I told him, "He looked at me, so I looked at him too."

Cancel it; my eyes widened because this couldn't be canceled.

Sir? I said in shock.

I said cancel it, I have something more important to do, he said.

But sir, Ms. Chun Hua is already in the country, She intended to come here just for you, Do I really need to cancel this she said in the email that she had something important to tell you; I told him, He took a deep breath.

What time? I looked at the iPad I had with me.

1 p.m; He nodded and closed his eyes so I didn't speak anymore since I didn't have anything to say to him, Sir max company is a bit far from here so there is still time for him to rest, I looked outside and silently looked at the places we were passing.

I flinched when some of the memories flashing back to me, I tried everything to stop them, I buried them a long time ago and I I didn't want to remember all that, I did everything to bury them. I closed my eyes tightly because it got worse and at the same time I had a mild panicked attack again, It's not good, especially since we have work to go to. Even though my hand was shaking, I reached for the bag I was carrying and quickly took the medicine inside, but I didn't realize that Sir zee was already looking at me.

Are you okay, Nuw? He asked, I quickly put the medicine back in the bag and nodded to him, It's a good thing his seat is not touching my seat because my body hasn't calmed down yet.

I am sir; I told him, He seems not convinced because he was still looking at me but I avoid my gaze immediately, I close my eyes and I dug my fingernail into my arm and a little blood flowed there, I simply took my towel and wipe the blood that dripping in my arm. I took a deep breath because I had calmed down a bit, Sir Zee was about to speak, but the driver spoke.

We are here, sir; He said I thanked the driver because Sir Zee refused to ask any more questions.

What happened to your arm, nuw? Alpha suddenly says, "Sir zee turned his head to us, but I hid my arms."

That's nothing, Alpha. I got scratch a while ago; I told him and immediately approach Sir Zee, who's now looking at me with a confused face.

Let's go, sir; I told him, He forcedly nod his head at me, and we continue walking.

Are you really sure you're okay, nuw? This time, it was Leon who asked me.

I am Leon, Don't worry about me, Have you guys prepared your presentation already? They both nod thier head, They became silent when we arrived at the elevator door.

A few seconds passed, and we reached the 8th floor, Sir Zee came down first, and we followed him.

Make sure everything is safe also look at the exit in case there is a media next who followed us; I was stunned when I saw those five people in front of us, My body trembled immediately when I'm sure that It's them. How did they find me? How did they know I was here? I didn't realize that I recoiled in fear as I looked at them, Nattasitt. Are you really not going to stop? No one else knows that I'm here apart from him so I'm sure he told them where I am, He really won't stop until I'm gone from this world, I retreated even more, They were surprised but I only focused my attention on the five people outside door and I'm sure It's a conference room.

Nuw are you okay? I looked at Sir Zee when he held my hand, I almost fell down, I looked in front of us but they were no longer there, It was impossible for me to make a mistake because I had always seen them, I knew the faces of his men, I know them all so I'm sure It's them.

Are you okay? I looked back at Sir zee, I could see his concern face for me, I blinked and stood up properly.

I-I'm sorry, I was just surprised by what I saw; I said to sir zee, My whole body is still shaking because of what happened, My heart was pounding too much with fear.

Go inside first, I'll just go to cr; I said, Sir Zee nodded, so I immediately turned around and looked for cr, and fortunately, I found it right away.

I locked the door when I'm already inside the bathroom, I closed my eyes and got my medicine, Why are they here? Is he with them?

I pulled out my hair, I bent down and put my feet up, Fuck why now. My whole body was still trembling in fear and I knew my anxiety was back.

Will he embarrass me again in front of all the people here? Will he hurt me again like he did to me before or maybe he will kill me now so that they will no longer be ashamed of me, I bite my lip so hard because of what I am thinking, It is not impossible for him to do this to me once he sees me again.

I looked at my hand and smiled sadly, I bit my wrist very deeply and soon blood dripped from there, I took a deep breath and caught my breath.

I messed up my hair because of the voices that entered my ears, I covered it because of the many voices that spoke in my two ears.

Please stop.... Please stop..... I screamed and took a deep breath, I looked at where the blood was still flowing in my wrist, I tried to calm myself down and little by little my breathing became normal, Every time my anxiety and depression come back only one thing can calm myself down and it's my own blood, blood calms my body. I swallowed hard and got out of the bathroom, I washed the wound I made before I covered it with a white cloth.

Until when will this happen? I'm used to the pain but it's also
tiring if it happens again and again.

I lowered the hem of my long sleeve to cover the wound I made and I look myself at the mirror.

No matter where you go he will find you because he can turn everything around with his money, I looked at myself in the mirror sadly.

You will get used to all of this, One day when you can't do it anymore, You can give up so that you can go to him wherever he is now; I sadly said to myself and grabbed my wrist, For the ten time you got injured again, I took a deep breath and looked at the door, I'm I ready to face him?