CAN I FORGIVE ♾️

I know that everyone can forgive but can I forgive like them?

After hearing the news, I thought I would be okay but there was still a part of me that was worried about him.

Are you okay nuw? Zee asked me, We are the only two here and we're about to leave too.

I'm fine Zee, Max wants to talk to you anyway, I don't know why but he called earlier when you were in a meeting; I told him and took my bag.

Let's eat dinner first; I looked at him, I was going to be disagree but he pulled my hand out of the office immediately.

Aren't you tired Zee? You have a meeting all day; I said, He shook his head and we boarded the elevator.

I'm fine, You were with me earlier aren't you tired? I shook my head, He did more than me earlier.

We were almost on the lobby but the elevator stopped and the light suddenly out, I was shocked and memories flash, I was shaking violently, My heartbeats run violently, No I keep shaking my head in fear, I hold my chest because I feel like I'm not breathing air, I'm also having trouble breathing that's why I kneel down while holding my chest.

Nuw, Nuw, Are you okay? I heard Zee's voice but I hold chest very tight, I keep shaking in fear, Is he going to hurt me again?What did I do this time?

P-please D-don't hurt me, D-dad... D-dad, L-let me out P-please; I trembling in fear, No... He will locked me in this dark place like he always does everytime I messed up.

D-dad please let me o-out; I screamed and I can't do anything but sit on this dark place. I feel like my heart is being squeezed by the pain I feel.

Please I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't do it, Please let me out; No matter how much I screamed not a single person came to help me not even my own mother, She hate me like dad, They all hate me.

Nuw, Nuw are you okay; I hugged the person beside me and I saw his face, It's Zee, Those pictures are just from my past, They're all my past.

Shhhh..... Take a deep breath, No one can hurt you ever again you have to calm down nuw, I'm here, I'm always here by your side; I didn't realize that my tears came out one after another.

Zee, D-dad will hurt me, He will lock me in the dark room again, I don't want to stay there Zee, I don't want to be left there alone; I sob while hugging him tightly. He gently patted my head and he look at my face.

Shhhh.. I won't let that happen to you again, I'm here, I won't let them hurt you nuw, You have to take a deep breath, Everything you see is already in the past, I'm here; He said and held my face, He wiped the tears that flowed from my face.

I'm here, You don't need to be afraid; He calmly said to me, I'm still struggling to breathe while hugging him.

He hold my arms and we both got out of the elevator, I held my chest trying to calm down. I look at Zee and I can see a concern on his face.

Are you alright now nuw? I nod my head, I grab my water to calm myself down, After minutes passed I took a deep breath and smile a little to Zee.

I'm sorry sir but I want to go home; I told him, I don't have appetite to eat anymore, He hold my hands and help me stood up.

I'll bring you to your house; I shook my head, I don't want to be burden to him anymore, I cause enough.

It's okay, I have my car with me Sir, I'll see you tomorrow; I told him and immediately walk away, I closed my eyes tightly after I got inside my car.

I put my head on the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

Those memories haunt me, I took out my phone when it vibrated and saw that it was from an unknown number.

Are you alright? I can see that you're having trauma attack right now, I can only see you from afar, I hope I can help you, I hope I can erase the pains that your having right now, I'm sorry if this is all I can do, If the day will come, I will face you myself, Be careful please- Unknown.

I shook my head and looked around, I stopped when I saw someone standing not far from my car, He was wearing a hoodie so I didn't recognize him but I'm sure he was looking at my car.

I looked at him carefully but I immediately shook my head and started my car, That's impossible. He's dead, He's no longer here so who is that person? The body and how he stands is like his, But I know that the person I love is gone, So who is this person and what does he need from me?

I was in the middle of the road when I received a message and this time it was from Nattasitt, I don't have his number but I memorize his number, He didn't change his contact after all.

I don't know if I want to hear it but your dad is in the hospital right now, Tita also wants to tell you but she's afraid that you might just get angry, Nunew, I know you're mad at us but he's still your dad, There's lot of things that you still didn't know, I know that I have no rights to say this but maybe the ways your dad used were wrong but he has a reason why he did it, I know that it's not easy for you to forgive us but I hope your heart will be open to listen to his explanation, His situation is not good, I wish you could visit him even for your mom's sake- Nat

I stop the car after reading his message, Dad was on the hospital? What happened to him?

I stared at my phone for more than 15 minutes, I'm I ready to face him? Can I face him without any fear? I know in my heart that I can't but He still my father, I closed my eyes and rested a bit, Can I forgive him? It's not easy as I say, The pain he brought was so deep, I don't know if I can. What should I do now?