Yes♾️

After I gave Zee a chance, We have been together for this past month, I can say that I gradually fell in love with him, I don't get sick every time I hear my dad's name, Zee helped me to overcome my fear that in my heart, Until now I still have no news from dad because I chose not to know, I know I can't do it now but I hope one day I can see him even from afar.

Being with Zee makes my heart so happy. I couldn't imagine that I will feel this happiness again.

It's night and I'm looking at the stars now, My smile is wide as I look at the beautiful sky.

You're happy for me too right? I thought I would be alone forever, He came at the right time, I hope you're happy for me; I mentioned while looking at the stars.

Wherever he is right now I'm sure he's happy for you; I turned around when I heard his voice.

Zee;I was smiling when called his name.

Nunew Chawarin, I know that he won't be lost in your heart, I know that I'm not the only person who loves you, Even if I'm not the person you first loved, I'll make sure that I'm the last person you'll be with forever, I didn't think that I'll love you like this, I can't live my life without you, Nunew Chawarin will you be my boyfriend; My mouth dropped when he handed me the flowers he brought.

Zee, I thought that my heart would be closed for the rest of my life, I was so afraid to love to the point I forgot the word love but you changed it, You changed my heart, I didn't know how to start but I believed that you were there by my side, Yes Zee Panich; I was smiling when I said those to him, His smile widened and he picked me up and that made me screamed because of the shock.

Thank you Nunew, I won't promise everything but I'll make sure that I'll be there always when you need someone, Thank you nuw, Thank you for trusting me; He hugged me and I hugged him back.

I thank god for giving me this chance to love again, I know that everything has a reason, I wish we could maintain this happiness for the rest of our lives.

        ( ZANE POV )

It's hurt but I'm happy for him, I'm happy to see him smile again, Even though I don't own you now, I'm happy because you were once mine, I wish nothing but your happiness and your safety.

Zane are you okay? Kiel asked me, We were here outside his condo as usual and I saw them.

Why are you here, You should be watching over sailor Kiel; I told him and started walking away.

He's at home, I'm here because I know I'll see you here, I found some information but I need your help, I don't know if it's true because it's very impossible but if this information is true, I think you need to know this immediately; He said and gave me an envelope, I took it and got into my car and so did he.

When we both got inside, I took the contents of the envelope while he just looked at me. I took a deep breath and leaned back in my chair.

Maybe it's true, there's a big chance but maybe he doesn't know his true personality, I've had him investigated several times but nothing as usual has happened, I'm just wondering how he came to this family unless? I looked at Kiel and he did the same.

It's just a secret about him, Maybe you're right, Maybe he doesn't know who he really is, I've met him several times before and I could say he's a nice person; He said to me, I returned the paper to the envelope, If that's the case, I need to give him my attention, If he doesn't know anything about his personality, It's better but if he only pretending I won't forgive him.

What's the plan now? The world we live in is getting smaller, Zane there is no secret that is not revealed, Maybe one day nunew will see you here; I told him.

That will not happen, I plan to go back to Thailand as soon as possible, I need to know everything about him; I told him.

What? That's not possible, If you come back you must be with me and Sailor; I shook my head and held his shoulder.

Kiel, You and Sailor are the only ones who I can trust for nunew, You'll take care of him here while I'm in Thailand, We don't know if someone is watching him too, I can't lose him Kiel, I know that the situation right now was hard on both of you too but be a villain even just now; I beg him.

How about you, Zane, They know you're dead but your face, There's nothing new about your face, I'm sure they'll recognize you once they see you; He said worriedly.

I will be careful; He took a deep breath because he knew that my decision was final.

I'll do everything to make sure he's safe, Zane come back alive, I don't want to lose a friend again, You know you are important to me and the same to Sailor; I nodded and we left the place, This is the only reason to find out everything that was hidden.

I'll do everything just to make sure you're safe, I won't let them hurt you nuw, Just be happy with him. No matter were you are I'm always proud of you, I'm always here watching you, I wish for nothing but your happiness.

One day if we meet again, I hope even just one hug from you will make me happy. Nunew Chawarin you are the only person I will love forever.

# All missing pieces will be answered in time.

Sorry for the late update, There so much happened this past weeks but I'll do everything to update as soon as possible.