Lies after lies ♾️

I'm confused by what's happening, I feel like they're hiding a lot from me and us.

What is this nonsense, Zee is a Chawarin? How? How did Zee become Chawarin, I don't understand can someone explain it to me; I couldn't stop yelling out of frustration.

Mom, Tell me the truth, I'm in a mess mom, How did I become adopted? Where are my parents? I don't understand what you are guy's saying; Mom just looked at me sadly.

What you heard is true, You are not our biological son, I'm sorry son if I didn't tell you at the beginning; The confirmation that comes from her completely broke my heart, All this time I was adopted? Is that why dad was having a hard time to love me because I'm not really his son, All this time I live with all these lies?

Where are my parents? Who are they? Do you know them? I silently say. My heart aches so much for all this truth, I don't know if I can hold any longer but I want to know everything.

Your parents are dead because of these two people, Your real parents are none other than the first person I loved, Your mommy lea killed your real parents; I don't know if what uncle dean saying is true but I felt like deaf, My whole body was trembling in fear and anger. No that's not true, That can't be true isn't it?

We didn't mean to harm her, you know that, You know we didn't mean what happened dean, Why are you doing this? Why are you destroying my family? Isn't it enough for us and our husband to suffer? Why do you have to hurt my son why? Mom yelled at uncle dean but my foot stayed where I was.

I blinked because I feel like my body will collapse anytime, To much information, I can't handle everything, Me being adopted my true parents died and what hurts is the assessment if the family killed it.

I slowly walk backwards when mom should touch me.

Why? What really happened? What did you do to them? Tell me the truth; I shouted, This can't be, How?

You're mom died because that girl ran over her, Do you know what hurts more because they didn't even take her to the hospital right away, You and Keira were young then so you forgot everything; I shook my head, Kiera? Kiera is my sister?

What? What are you saying? Kiera is my sister? That is very impossible because she is mom's nephew so what the hell are saying? I couldn't understand what I was feeling, My chest tightened even more because of what I found out. No she's my cousin, How she became my sister and why mom never told me about this, How could she hide this from me, How?

Nuw; Nat called me when I was held on the table here, I can't do this anymore.

All this time you just lied to me, All this time you took me as your son because of what you did, How could you hurt my parents, I loved you, I loved you and daddy but why did you two do this to me? Why did you make me a fool? All this time I've been living the lie you made, Why? Why didn't you tell me, Why did you hide the fact that kiera was my sister, All this time you knew that Kiera was my sister but still you hide it from me, Why mom, Why; My tears flowed while telling her that, I thought there was nothing more painful than what happened before but this truth caused my world to crumble.

I'm sorry, We were so afraid that you might get mad at us; I laughed out loud even though my tears did not stop flowing.

What do you want me to feel? Should I be happy? Should I kneel and thank you because you killed my parents? Is that what you expected me to do? I looked at her in tears, The mother that I love is also the person who killed my parents, How did everything turn like this, This is not what was expected to happen, I never thought of this.

I- I -; I ran outside this door and never looked back, No.. No... No..... This can't be true.

It was like my spirit had disappeared from my body when I was on the elevator because my body fell to the floor on its own followed by non-stop tears.

How did it all happen? How did I not know about this? My parents killed my biological parents? Sister? I had a sister, Is that why I feel so light on Kiera because she was my sister,  How did I not know all this, How..... I can't stop punching the wall of this elevator, I can see a blood dripping but it doesn't relieve the pain I feel now, My heart became numb, My heart aches so much because of what I found out.

I ignored the looks of the people and went straight out of this building, I feel like I'm just floating in the air because I can't hear and felt anything but the pounding of my chest and the tightness from it. All I want to do is to leave and stay away from this place. I felt so empty walking on this side of the road while tears flow's not stop, My heart was bleeding because of everything that happened awhile ago.

What's more painful out of the two, My adoption or the family I love is the reason why my real parents died, I closed my eyes tightly and looked at the sky, Tears still flowing down my cheeks.

Is this what Kiel means to me? The truth that will destroy my heart and world. Is this what they are all hiding from me? What other truth did they not tell me?

I started to walk and I let my feet take me anywhere.

What I should do now after knowing all this? What do I do now?

( ZEE POV )

I was about to follow Nunew but uncle dean stop me.

Son let him; I removed his hands and look at him angrily.

Don't ever call me a son because I'll never be my father, I don't know what nonsenses are you talking about but I'll never accept you as a father, If you're my  real father I'll never forgive you for what you did to my parents; I told him emphatically, I'm confused by what happened but I know that everything happened right hurts Nunew so much, He needs me right now, I had to explain that I don't know anything about it.

You are my child, You are our child, We only did that to hide your
Identify, We did that because of your future, When dad finds out that we have a child, He will definitely be angry and you can't have any inheritance from the family; I frowned at what he said.

You do that for me? Don't blame me for the sin of both of you, I will never forgive you for what you did and more than that, I never had a father who murder my family; I shouted at him, He shook his head, I saw Zane run out while we were left here, I heard Auntie crying.

Is this what you want to happen dean? To destroy our families? Aunt said crying.

I just want to give my son what he deserves, He should have everything but you stole it; Aunt shook her head as she tearfully looked at dean.

You know that's not true, Herald and I have always wanted nothing but a peaceful life, We didn't want all this dean, All we want is to be with our son, that's all we want; Aunt says in tears.

You killed his mother, How dare you say that word to me after what you did; Dean says, Tita shook her head and sat on the chair here.

We didn't kill her, We weren't the ones who killed her, You don't know that because you never listened to us, Herald wanted to tell you what really happened but you never listened, We know how much you love her even though you and her have a families already, I know how much you hate herald but we are not the ones who ran into them that night; I looked at Tita, What does she mean?

Stop lying to me Lea, I saw everything, I saw what happened; Dean says, Tita closed her eyes and stood up.

No matter what I say I know you won't listen Blame us as much as you want but I wish you didn't hurt the family that truly loved Zee, They didn't deserve what happened to them, I can't explain everything to Nunew because of what you did, I'm tired dean tired for all of this, I'm tired of fighting with you, I'm so tired; Tita says and starts to leave.

I looked at dean and shook my head before leaving this building, I won't forgive him if he really killed my parents even though he is my blood.