Revelation ♾️

I put all my courage to enter this building, It's been awhile Chawarin corporation.

I'm with Nat right now, I know that he's nervous about what's going to happen.

Are you ready Nunew? I nodded to him and we entered the elevator together, People were looking at us but I didn't pay attention to them.

I looked at the wall here inside the elevator, My attention was fucos on one photo. This picture is still here, I thought it had been removed a long time ago but the picture of the three of us remained stuck inside this elevator.

Looking at this picture makes me laugh, We're used to be a happy family back then but it was just a snap everything changed; I sadly say to him.

Nunew, I'm just reminding you, Within this company there is someone who wants to kill you, So I hope you'll be careful; I looked at him and nodded.

I am ready to die for the safety of my family Nat, When I thought about returning here I prepared myself for what I would know and what would be happened; He nodded.

I'm always here for you, This time I won't let you face this alone, We can do this together; I nod my head and the elevator opened, When mom's secretary saw me she was shocked but I saw the glimpse of happiness in her eyes.

Welcome back Master Nunew, The lady was inside this conference room together with other investors; I nod my head at her.

Open the door and Announce my arrival; She happily nod her head and shouted that I was arrived.

Let's all welcome the Young master of Chawarin corporation Mr. Nunew Chawarin; After she said that, She opened the door for me and Nat and that's when I saw all the people here but I didn't expect to see him here.

Zee Pruk Panich? What the hell are you doing here Zee? I said in my Mind when I saw him looking at me, But I didn't see the shock in his eyes, Did he expect me to come today? So he was not surprised to see me here anymore?

Nuw son? Mom says happily, I look at her and bowed a little, She's still the lady and my mother I had to respect her.

I'm back mother, I came back to help you; I said to her, She was in tears and nodded so I looked at all the people here.

Nice meeting you again Mr. Pruk Panich, I didn't know you would come; I said to Zee, Everyone looked at him, I could see the shock in the eyes of the investors especially the two people here.

What are you doing here at the company Nunew, As far as I know you are banned from this company, Brother Herald himself said that you are not allowed to enter this company; I looked at uncle dean.

Are you sure of what you say Tito? As far as I know and remember dad didn't say anything that I'm not allowed to enter this company and he also instructed me to take care of the company that he worked hard for his whole life so what are you saying that I'm banned from entering this building? I told him.

The thickness of your face to came back here, after you abandoned your responsibility and you're family, You had the gut's to came back after you left your dad, After you fooled everyone; Aunt screamed.

Don't you dare to shout at my son Claire, I won't spare you when you repeat that; Mom says angrily.

First of all, I did not run away from the responsibility I have in this company, I left because my father ordered it for my safety; I told them.

There is no proof in what you say, How do we know if your telling yhe truth, you were always lying; I smirked at him because of what he said.

In both of us who might be the one lying and who's the one fooling people? I told him.