The decision ♾️

This is the last day I told sir Zee, I sat on the swing here in the park while thinking. After minutes I stood up and started walking, Before that I had to return everything to them, Everything they gave me must be returned to the real owner, If I want to start a life without them, I have to get rid of the things that can remind them. I suffered for so long and I know that no matter where I go nothing will change, No matter what I do, The pain I feel will not go away, Because I believe no one can heal myself but me. But I had to cut all my ties with them In ordered to do all of that.

When I got back to the car I looked at everything in the bag, Everything is here, I just need to talk to her again, I took a deep breath and decided to go to the company that is here in us, I'm sure she's there now, I drove there, This is for the best nunew, You had to give everything back to them, You can stand on your own because you have done it for a long time.

When I got to the outside of the building, I hesitated for a moment if I should continue with my plan, He owns this building, Can I do it? Should I enter this building? The last time I went here was when I was 18. I took a deep breath and took the paper bag and went out of my car.

I let out a deep breath again before finally going inside.

Excuse me is Mrs. Chawarin here? I asked the receptionist who was here, She looked at me so I bowed.

Do you have an appointment, Sir? She asked but I shook my head.

None; I answer.

Nako sir, You have to have an appointment with madam, I'm sorry but you can't come in; He said to me, I closed my eyes and took my I'd.

Please say I'm here in the lobby; His eyes widened when he saw my I'd.

I'm sorry sir nunew, I didn't recognize you; He said, I just nodded and went to the vacant chair while he called the one above.

Sir, ma'am said that you can go to her office; I nodded and immediately stood up still carrying the paper bag I was carrying as I went up the elevator.

While in the elevator I saw his picture together with his wife, They look so happy, I relax myself because I'm here to end everything.

When I reached mom's office floor, I immediately went out and went there. There are three rooms here, one of which is his, one for mom and one...it should be for me, but I don't have a plan to take that anymore, I don't belong here, I knocked but the door immediately opened and I saw her looking at me with a smile.

It's great to see you son; He says, I entered the room but I didn't set down.

This is all the things you gave, Including the penthouse, condo's, credit card and the car that is at home, It's all there inside the paper bag; I immediately said my pla nm , I don't have a plan to stay in this building for a long time because every time I'm inside this building I'm having a trouble breathing.

Son, You don't have to do this, Please we can still fix everything, I know what I did was so terrible but please son, Let fix our family; She says, I smiled a little.

M-mom, Your family is whole even without me, You are whole even without me, It's not easy to fix everything as you say, I used to be alone, To be honest because of what I went through, I became a person that can't trust others, Above all I can't trust myself, I always got scared for what will happened, every time I remember you, I feel nothing but pain, Those happy memories that we had before were replaced by painful memories because the people who should be by my side are the reason why my life has become like this, My parents who should be the ones supporting me, They themselves caused me to have this kind of illness, Do you know how difficult it is to have Anxiety and depression? I had to fight myself in order to live, I had to cut myself for me to calm down, The doctor even once said that if I can't control it I will have PTSD,  Even I don't admit it to myself but I have it already, When I got mistake, I always remember what dad did and that's scared me so much because I'm afraid that maybe other people will do the same to me as dad did, Because my own father was able to hurt me like this; I tried not to cry in front of her and luckily not a single tear came out of my eyes, Maybe my eyes were so tired after crying so many times.

I'm sorry, I don't know, I'm sorry if I'm not by your side when you need me, I'm sorry son; He said crying, I smiled at him.

Thank you for being my mother, Thank you for giving birth to me in this world, No matter how angry I feel, I can't change it no matter what I do, But mom what I'm going to say today will hurt you, but you need to hear it.

I thanked you for being my mother but I also wished that my mother would have been different because it was so hard to be your son, Yes I am the heiress of this company so I didn't complaints about everything you said, I thought when My score in the exam is perfect you will be happy, But for you, That's just nothing, It was hard to be your son because I didn't have the freedom to choose my life and do what I wanted, It was hard to be your son because you didn't stand like mother to me. You always tell me that you do everything for me but have you ever asked me if this is what I want? Mom I never dreamed to have all this, My only dream is to feel the love of a parents, So sometimes I wish I had a different mother, I wish I grew up in a different family because maybe that's where I would find true happiness in my heart, I might not have experienced all of this; She cried after I said those, I know it hurts for her but that's the truth I feels, I wish that I had a different family, I wish I was born on a different family even if I'm poor as long as they are always there to guide their children I can definitely do it.

Money can't bring happiness to our lives, Maybe we can buy everything we need but that's not for my case because I need a parents who can guide me, A parents that can understand me, I wish there like that but the reality was so cruel.

#Finally finish while I'm on the road!
See you all on tomorrow ☺️

I'll edit this tomorrow. I saw some errors.