STRANGE ♾️

I was on my office when my phone suddenly rang, I saw that it was max who called me.

Hello? I answered him immediately.

P'zee it's me Nat, Did nunew with you right now? I took a deep breath because I haven't seen nunew since that confrontation happened.

I haven't seen to talk to him yet, He didn't go to work either, Nat, Do you know any condominium where he can live? I asked him, I was very worried because he didn't answer even one of our calls.

As far as I know, Uncle bought him a condominium at 432 Park Ave, New York, The penthouse room 508 floor 78, But I'm not sure if he's there, especially since his dad bought it for him; He said to me, In the penthouse?

Okay, I'll had to go; I told him and ended the call, I immediately stood up and I took the coat that was hanging on the side of my table. I don't know if I can enter that building because as far as I know only the people who live there can enter but I hope I will be allowed to enter his condo. I immediately left the building office and went to the address given by Nat, I'm not sure but I hope he's there, I hope he's here in this place.

( NUNEW POV )

My whole body was aching when I woke up, How long did I've been asleep? I looked at my pulse and the wound was still there but the bleeding had stopped, I slowly got up and went to the kitchen, I washed my face and removed all the blood that stuck to my arm. Why am I still alive? What other reason do I live for?

I looked around my room, Blood was all around the floor and things got scattered everywhere, I smiled bitterly before taking the map, I need to be okay because no matter what I do, My world will not stop here, No matter what I do nothing will change, If I don't get out of this condominium I might kill myself for good and another one I have to leave this unit because it is no longer for me, I had to return everything to them.

After I clean the room, I took out my phone and I can see a dozen of missed calls and messages from sir zee, Leon and Alpha some from Nat too, I didn't reply to him but I dial sir Zee's number.

I have to leave the country so I also have to resign from my job. After a few more rings, He immediately answered my call.

Hello nunew, is that you? Sir immediately asked.

Yes, Sir, Can I talk to you this afternoon? I asked and started moving away from the table.

Yes, Actually I'm downstairs in your unit if your in the penthouse; My eyes widened because how did he know that I live here? I took a deep breath because Nattasitt must have said it again since he knew my father bought it to me before.

Just wait for me downstairs, I'll be there right away sir; I silently said and hung up, I fixed my hair first and changed into a long sleeve, I don't want him to see all my wounds although he already saw everything but still.

I Immediately took my car key and key unit, I brought a little cash since I never used the cards I had. I got out of my room while wearing my glasses and cap, I look miserable because of what I did.

I immediately reached the ground floor and saw Sir Zee outside who was being blocked by the guards.

I know him; I said to the guards, He bowed and immediately left, This building is exclusive for unit owners so you can't just enter.