You Lied💔

I was just looking at Nunew until now, and he was still asleep, I don't know what happened, but I just saw him unconscious next to his parents' tombstone.

How is he? Zane asked me since he was here. I'm not even surprised how he found out because I'm sure he's always with him.

He's fine he just rested; I answered, He held nunew's hand, so I looked at him. I can see the concern on his face like he always does every time nunew gets sick. He didn't change, His love for nuw was still there, but.

Do you blame me for what he went through? I couldn't stop asking him that. He stopped and looked at me and shook his head so I was even more shocked by him, I sat on the couch, and he sat next to nuw.

I don't blame you, Nat. I was grateful to you because you were there when he needed you; I shook my head because of what he said. I'm not there when he needs me the most.

You're wrong, zane, because I wasn't, I was one of the people who caused his suffering, I failed you, I failed him; He took a deep breath and looked at me.

Nat, Everything happened for a reason, Even though you hurt him but you made it up to him, Even though he can't even say it but I know that he is very grateful to you because you are there for him unlike me; He said sadly.

You're always beside him zane, I know that you're still have room in his heart, but I know that he loves Zee, too. I want you to be together like before, but I'm not the one holding his heart. You are both important to me, so I want to see you both happy; He smiled a little and looked at Nunew.

I always knew Nat that when I chose the decision to disappear from the world that day, I already know that it was not impossible for me to lose him, I will support him no matter what his decision is because for me his safety is most important; I held my breath. They're meant to be together, but Zee is already in the frame, and I know Nunew loves Zee, but what about Zane? He sacrificed a lot for nunew but then that question will be answered by nunew only.

Zane; He look at me and patted my back before he stood up and looked at the window.

Nat sooner or later he will know the whole truth from the death of his parents and the person who caused it, I'm counting on you when that day comes because I will be gone for a short time, I hope you can protect him; I stood up because of what he said, He's leaving?

Are you leaving? Where are you going and what are you going to do? I asked him.

I just have something important to do, I'm sure he'll go back to where it all started, that's why I'll do everything for him to safely reach what he wants to happen; I shook my head because I just realized where he was going.

It's very dangerous, Zane. You can ask sailor and Kiel for help; He took a deep breath and looked at Nunew.

It's so dangerous that's why I don't want to involve them both, Sailor and kiel are suffering from all this, they shouldn't have been involved in this mess in the first place, They deserved a peace Nat; I couldn't do anything but nod.

But how about you? I can't stop asking him that question.

I can handle myself. N- He got cut off by the words coming from outside, and I saw Sailor and Keil entering the room.

We are at the end now Zane, As Kiel and I said before, we want to help you, "Sailor said to him.

What are you two doing here? Zane asked both of them.

We heard what happened so we immediately went here, How is he? Sailor asked and looked at Nunew.

He's fine. He just lost consciousness because maybe he was stressed and awake, so his body gave out; I answered, They both nodded.