Mom ( Part 2 ) ♾️

I came out of the cr with all my strength and went to the conference room where they were, I don't know what is he doing here but I won't be weak in front of him, He tortures me enough, I can't see him or even if I see him nothing changed because he hurts me every day.

I opened the door and they all looked at me but my body softened at the person looking at me.

M-mom? I just said, She stood up and came to me in tears, I bowed down with my fist.

She was also here, I looked at Nat without emotion while he was also looking at me.

Is this really you? I dodged when she was about to touched my face.

Are you really not going to stop? I said to Nat emphatically, My heart was in pain again but I don't want to see her Infront of me, I don't need her.

Nuw, aunty missed you so I told her where are you; My fist tightened because of what he said.

Don't make me laugh Nattasitt, If you interfere in my life one more time and I'll make sure you regretted it; I emphasize said to him.

Nuw, son, don't blame Nat, I was the one who begged him, son, what happened to you; I pulled back when she tried to touch me.

Go away; I told her, I could see the pain in her eyes but what they did to me was more painful. I suffered for so many years because of them.

Nuw, son, please it's mom; I looked at her.

I have no parents, I have no Mother; I told her coldly, I don't care if she got hurt but that I really mean what I says, I have no mother and I have no family.

Nunew, What the hell are you doing, Do you know how many years aunt looking for you, She misses you so much, Then this is all you will do to her; Nat shouted at me.

What right do you have to interfere in my life, If you didn't intervene she wouldn't have been hurt, I don't have a Mother, because for me I don't have a Mother, You called me a child, But how can a Mother abandon her child; My tears flowed as I looked at her.

Son I did not leave you; I shook my head at what she said.

Liar......Liar, You left me, You also left me alone, I thought you were the one who would save me, I thought you were the light in my dark world but you're just like Dad, Yes, I didn't do anything else but give shame on the family, I'm a loser who can't get anywhere and I'm worthless son like what he wanted me to be; I screamed at her and at the same time I started to shed tears.

That's not true son, It's not like that, I never thought about that, Please It's not like that; She said crying.

Do you know what dad did to me? Do you even know how painful it was for me; I told her, My heart is breaking again because of the memories that came back to me.

Son, You're dad loves you, Maybe he just hurt you because of anger; I washed my face and looked at her in disbelief.

That's what hurts more mom, Because you always say that maybe dad is just doing a lot, that maybe he's just stressed and that's why he hurting me, How long will you believe in that lie mom, Stop protecting him, Stop telling me a lie,  He never loved me, I did everything to make him proud but he always see my mistake, He doesn't love me and neither do you; She shook her head because of what I said, He was going to touch me but I pulled back again.

I love you, You are my child, There is no Mother who cannot love her child; I laughed out loud and my tears continued to fall as I looked at her.

There is no mother who can leave her children, No Mother who can sees her child in pain, But you are not that mother mom because you let me suffer, You left me, You also left me, Of all people, You are the one I hope to save me, You are the one I hope that can pulled me in the dark, You are the one I hope for because you are my mother, I thought even if the world abandoned me, Even if my friends abandoned me, You will stay by my side because you are my mother, But you also left me like all of them, You're not there when I need help, You're not there when I'm crushed into pieces, You're not there every time my anxiety attacks, You're not there whenever my depression comes back, You're gone mom, You're gone at those time, Did you see this? I removed my polo shirt and turned away from her, I  closed my eyes tightly before speaking again.

All those scars, That's all dad has done foe me, All those are proof of how he made my life miserable, All the wounds on my back prove how he made my life hell; I faced her and saw her mouth gaping, I also saw Sir Zee and Sir Max stand up but I ignored them because the pain in my heart prevailed, The pain of what he did came back to me, Those painful memories of mine is all  because of my own father, My merciless father, My merciless father did this to me, He made life like hell.

Did you see this? Because of what dad did, I develope a depression and anxiety. Whenever my anxiety or depression attacks, The only way to calm myself down is to hurt myself and those are the wounds. My body got used to the blood because of what he did, All that is because of him, All my suffering is because of own father, Now tell me mom does he really love me? Did you really love me, Because if yes, That's all a lie so who are you to call me son, Who are you to call me son after what happened, I don't need you anymore, I don't need help even one of you because I'm used to you being alone, For me you've been dead for a long time, For me you're gone; My tears flowed non-stop while telling her that, Nat was about to speak but I preceded him.

You're no different, You're the person I trusted the most, The person I loved and considered my own brother managed to fool me and hurt me like this, You had the courage to promise, You had the courage to promise to him but you're also the first to betray me, You whom I trust with all my heart able to hurt me like this, It doesn't matter anymore everything is over; I took a deep breath but my tears did not stop and continued to come out as my heart was bleeding non-stop too.

You killed me again Nattasitt, You killed me once again; I turned to sir Max and took my polo from the floor.

I know that he is your fiance, But the next time he interferes in my life, I will lose respect for you because even if he is your fiance, I will not let him go anymore; I said to sir Max that now I can still see the shock in his eyes and so did sir Zee, I was about to leave but mom spoke again.

Son, comeback to us; I didn't look at her anymore and I wiped my tears, I smiled sadly even though I'm facing my back on her.

I beg for you to listen to me, I beg for you to understand me but you didn't do anything, You didn't do anything when dad tortured me, Since you chose not to listen to what I said, That was the last day that I became your son, Don't worry Mrs. Chawarin, I will return all the things you gave me, From now on we have no relationship with each other and the same goes for you Nattasitt, Of all the people, You and the Chawarin family are the ones I never wanted to see for the rest of my life, Every time I see all of you, The pain you all caused was killing me; I said and wiped the tears that fell from my eyes, I bowed to Sir Zee and immediately left the conference room, As soon as I entered the elevator, The pain I felt poured out, The pain that I've been buried in oblivion for a long time came back, I feel like my heart has been torn apart by so much pain, I don't need them, They are the ones who did this to me.