Don't know anymore ♾️

I'm here at the restaurant waiting for dean, I hate calling him uncle anymore, I know what he up to but I don't want to think about those things, I need to know the truth right away, I want to know why I don't remember anything from my past, What really happened then and where my parents are buried.

You're here; I didn't stand up when he came, I hated him but I needed to talk to him so I had to endure seeing his face.

I didn't think you were my son's X boyfriend; I bent down with my fist, I looked at him evilly and he sat down in front of me.

I didn't come here for that, I want to know why I don't remember anything from the past, What really happened then and where my parents are buried; I directly told him.

In St. Jude your parents are there, Didn't Lea even take you there? He told me, St. Jude? It was a funeral home of, I looked at him.

St. Jude? Isn't it forbidden to be buried there if you are not a member of Perdpiriyawong family; I told him bit he lend back to the seat while looking at me, My eyes widened because of the realization hit me.

You're kidding right? He shook his head and took a deep breath.

What you're thinking was right, You are a Perdpiriyawong, You are one of the heirs of the Perdpiriyawong family; I let go of the glass I was holding in my hand, Impossible, My Mother is a member of Perdpiriyawong? One of the most famous families in the world?

Is that why you're so eager to kill me? He shook his head again and smile a little at me, I'm kinda shocked because that's the first time he sincerely smile at me.

Nunew, I don't know where you got the Idea that I will hurt you, I will never kill or hurt you and Kiera, Believe it or not no matter what happens I will not hurt both of you; I shook my head because of the lies he said.

Lies, Aren't you the one who sent the men to the US to kill me, I've seen them, Who else hates me but you; He shook his head and looked at me seriously.

You are wrong, Yes I sent people there not to kill you but to protect you, There's someone wants you dead that's why I sent my people there for your safety; I'm confused by what he said, I don't know if I can believe everything he said, Wasn't he the one who sent those people? If not him who? Who is the person who wants me dead?

I don't understand? I told him, He took a very deep breath before he look straight to my eyes.

I know it's hard to believe what I said but I'm telling the truth, Do you think I can hurt the child of the first woman
I loved? Your mom and I were together before she married your dad, We dream together, Your mom and I had so much dreams before, But we had a little problem back then because your mom is a Perdpiriyawong while the Chawarin is a middle class family that's why her family didn't agree when they found out that we are in relationship, I fought for her but her family is much more powerful, I just found out that she was brought to America and married there and that's your dad, I'll admit that I was too angry but I also understood your mom in the end, Maybe her family's decision was right, I don't deserve her, She's way to far for me to reach, When Chawarin grew and gradually became known all over the world and that's where I met my Wife, Nunew I was the one who worked so hard to grow our family's business, I was the one who struggled so much that's why I was so angry when my father left everything at Herald, I was angry because I was felt betrayed, I was the one who struggled but why didn't my father give anything to my family, Why didn't he give anything to my son, Now tell me do I deserve everything? Don't I have the right to be angry? He said to me, I was surprised because I only now know all this, He's far from the dean I know, He's different from the dean I knew before, What I can see is the dean now is full of sincerity who tells the story of his life.

I didn't know, All I know is that D- Herald was the one who worked so hard; He look at me and I already found the answer to my question. They never told me that dean was the one who fought for thier company, I never know because they never told me.

What happened before my parents died and where is Keira now? I asked him.

That night your mom called me, I don't know why she called all of a sudden but she said someone was chasing the car where your whole family was there, I was in a hurry to find where you were so when I knew I went immediately but I was still I arrived late, When I arrive at the scene I saw nothing but your unconscious mother and father, I didn't see you and Kiera so I thought you were taken to the hospital, That night I saw Lea's car bumps into your family car and there I saw them holding your mom and dad. I asked them what happened but they didn't say anything but sorry, I was too angry because I thought they were the ones who chased and killed your parents, But Nunew your mom told me that they were not the ones who bumps with your parents that night, That they just got involved with what happened too, I hate lea and herald but I don't want to lie to you, Maybe there's someone else wants your family dead, Don't you really remember anything that night? I shook my head, I was holding my head because it's hurt like hell, So much information and my head can't keep up and can't process everything.

They are not the ones who killed my parents? But how did they reach that place? I shook my head to relieve the pain in my head.

Where's my sister? I asked him, He handed me the key and I took it, The address was there so I immediately stood up, I pushed his hand away because I almost fell and he immediately grabbed me.

I don't need your help; I coldly says and leave him there alone, I had to go too see Kiera, To all of them, I must apologize to Kiera, I failed my parents, I failed to protect my only sister, I'm a useless brother and son. I held my head tight as the pain prevail.