With Him♾️

With him everything make sense, Zee and I are here today in a park, We are currently walking while holding our hands.

It's really beautiful here at night, It gets rid of my tiredness; He told me.

Yea, We can see the light from the sky, Are you tired? We can go home now; I told him, He shook his head and smiled looking at me.

I want to walk further with you, Nuw, If you hurt you can tell me okay; I nod my head because I understand what he says.

You don't have to worry about anything Zee, I'm happy with you, The pain is slowly disappearing because of you, You were the reason, Zee; I told him with a smile, He stopped so I looked at him.

I'm always here by your side, I know that we don't hold our future, but I'll promise you that I'll be here for you, whether it's hard or comfortable, I'll be with you; I nodded and hugged him.

He hugged me and I rested my head on his shoulder, He came at the right time, This time I want to give all my love for him because he deserves it, I'm thankful because he came into my life, I know that my heart is not fully healed yet but it is slowly healing and that is because of him.

( NAT POV )

I was looking at them both, I accidentally saw them tonight at this park, I smiled a little while looking at him, I wish you stay happy with him, Whatever comes I hope you will face it together, Nunew, I know that you don't believe what I had to say, but I never betrayed you, I am your friend and brother, I will never hurt you, But I blame myself because I was late that's why  you went through all this, Don't forgive me because I can't forgive myself either because of what happened to you. After knowing everything,  I regretted that I didn't protect you then, Many things are hidden in a smile, Many truths are wrapped in a laugh but I hope you understand us because we are doing all this for you, I will accept your anger if the exchange is your safety, It will all be worth it.

Is everything clear to you now? I didn't look back to who spoke because I already knew his voice.

I have many questions that I want to be answered but I know that you are not the one who can answer them; He looked at where Nunew and Zee were still there.

I know something but it's better you don't know about it Nat, It's been years since we found out the truth and that comes with a risk so it's better for you to not know about it; I looked at him.

Why? Why did you do that to him at that time Sailor; He took a deep breath and looked at the two of them.

Because that is what will free him, But Keil and I made a mistake, Yes we want him to be safe but it came with a cost, There are many things that you really did not expect to happen, We did not expect to know that truth, It was not intentional when we know about that; I don't understand him, It's like he knows a lot that we don't know, Yes I hate him and Kiel but I know that they have a reason why they did that but I want to know what that reason is.

What reason? I want to know, To be honest I was so angry at that time because he trusted both of you, Those betrayal change ang bring so much pain to him; He nod and he look at me.

I know that Nat, You don't know how much I wanted to tell him everything, If I could just remove the pain he feels I would do that without a doubt; He told me.

But there are things that can't come out now, You saw how happy he is right?, Something that we really hold back can't come out because we know it will destroy his world, The pain he felt then is just nothing compared to this, This truth was beyond painful to him and there is someone was waiting this to happened and we won't allowed him to win; I was just looked at him, I don't understand anything but I feel like there is a deeper reason why all this happened.

Do you think Zane was happy? He look at me but he immediately remove his gaze at me, I felt confused because of his reaction.

He is happy even though he is hurt; He said, Nunew and Zee were started walking away.

Huh? I was confuse because of what he says but he just smiled at me.

Nunew's happiness is more important to him, We all know that, Zane loves Nunew so much; I nodded because I knew that, I saw it with my own two eyes how he loved Nunew back then.

Nat, What if Zane is alive; I turned to him but he just looked away.

It's impossible for that to happen, He's now resting in peace Sailor, I want it too but it will only happen in a dream; He looked at me and smiled a little.

Sometimes dreams come true, I'm happy to see and talk to you again but I have to go now, Kiel is looking for me; I nodded and patted his shoulder, I just looked at him as he walked away, but before he had gone too far, He said something that was confusing my mind.

He will come back at the right time, He knows that he is already late but he is truly happy for him; He said and walked away from me.

Coming back? who? I took a deep breath while looking at his back.

What's the trouble you went through and you can't tell me the truth, I'm confused by what you're saying Sailor.