That Can't Be♾️

I'm already back to this country, It's been awhile Thailand. Many things have changed in our lives but nothing has changed in this country, I looked at the tall building where I first hurt the person I love, I didn't know too that I would live that day, I'm ready to go but it seems that fate still wants to do something to me, I miraculously alive and almost all the doctors that day and were also surprised by what happened, I think God give me this second chance to fulfill the promise to take care and protect him, I'll protect him even though he is already owned by someone else. My love with him didn't change and it won't change.

I took a deep breath and adjusted the Cap I was wearing before going inside because the person I wanted to see was here.

I heard that his condition worsened but I hope somehow he can visit him.

Room 098 sir; The nurse says after asking for his room number.

When I got to the outside of his room, I saw that there was no one guarding him so I immediately went inside. I took off the cap I was wearing when I saw him lying on the hospital bed unconscious, This man helped me recover, The person I thought didn't want me was one of the people who gave me a new life, He did everything just to help me get better, I approached him sadly, His whole body was attached to life support and it was pitiful to look at.

I'm sorry sir Herald if I only visited you today; I weakly say to him, You read correctly I visited nunew's daddy, Mr. herald helped and saved me that day, He did everything he could just to revive me and he also helped me with the drugs I was taking after surgery, He knows's that I'm alive but he preferred not to tell Nunew the truth because of another reason he didn't say what.

Sir herald I saw your son again, He is angry about what happened but I prayed that when the day comes I hope he sees what you are doing, I know that you love him, Even though you can't tell him but I know that you loved him as your true son , Sir Herald I already knows everything now, It's all clear to me why you don't want him to know the truth, I'm afraid of what could happen once he knows all this, He will be hurt especially this person is close to his heart, I don't know how to stop everything, I don't know if how long I can hide this from him. I wish you were here to give me a guide on what to do, I promise the next time I go back here I'll make sure that his with me, I will do everything just to bring him here even if it's in exchange for him to know that I'm alive; I told him. I'm grateful for what he did to me, I'll bring nunew here no matter what.

My phone rang and I saw that it was Kiel who called me.

Yes Kiel? I answered immediately, I can heard his breathing I think something happened to him.

Kiel what's wrong? I asked him again.

Zane, I can't believe what I found out, How? How did it happen? This can't be happening especially now, He is so close to nunew's heart, I don't know what his plan really is; He said to me, I took a deep breath because I knew what he meant, I also just learned everything this morning before I came here.

I don't know what his real motive is, Kiel, find out if he knows his true identity because if yes, He surely plan everything and observe him for the main time; I told him.

Alright, How are you there? I looked at Sir Herald.

I'm fine, I'm in the hospital right now, I visited sir herald, Next time I visit I'll take him with me even if I drag him here, Sir herald was on critical condition Kiel; He sighed because of what I said.

Everything would be easy Zane if we tell nunew the truth, I don't know how long I can protect him especially now, That person is so close to him; He said, I looked at the door when I heard a voice.

I'll call you back; I immediately hung up and put my phone on silent when two people entered this room.

Why isn't he dead yet? The woman said, I squeeze my fist because of what she said.

Just wait a little bit, We will get all their wealth, Everything will go to our son; He said, I don't know what his reaction will be once Nunew knows everything.

When will *** return to the country? He asked his wife.

I don't know, He hasn't said anything yet, I don't even know why he can't leave the US; The man said.

Maybe he's not totally healed yet, let's just wait for him to pass away because we'll have everything, That adopted son of them is about to disappear, I've already sent someone to Us; He said and turned around, I clenched my fist even more because of what he said, I won't let you hurt him. Money, They are after for money from sir herald, I came out from where I was hiding when they were already out.

I Will stop them from using the person you love against you, I'll protect them for you sir Herald; I looked outside again and sighed, I need to go back to the US right away.

I'll protect them no matter what, I promise the next time I'll see you I'm with him already, I'll bring him here no matter what cost; I told him and put back my cap that I was wearing awhile ago.

For the last time, I turn my back to see him. I had to go back to US to make sure he's safe, I had to tell him the truth very soon so that I can perhaps stop the upcoming mess that will happened.

Those two people who just came right now was actually his own brother, Dean, I don't know why his brother was this bad, I don't know anything about the story of them being brothers, I only know that Sir Herald inherited most of the family's property that was left by thier parents.

Whatever Dean's reason is, I will stop him, This way I can return the kindness that sir herald did to me, I will not let them hurt Nunew nor his mother.