Met the old friend♾️

If you think about it, It all seems like yesterday, those judgmental eyes looking at me, Their mocking lips and the hurtful words they throw at me.

They are right, Why do I need to cheat when I already have everything, I am a son of a rich man so why do I need to cheat just to pass the board exam, My dad has a company that is waiting for me so why do I need to cheat?

Little did they know that cheating was just attempted, Attempted because I didn't do it but, Yes, I still attempted because I was afraid that I might disappoint my family, Dad's standard was too high for me so I was scared, I was afraid that I might fail so I thought about trying to cheat, a mistake that changed me, Changed my life forever, Those words always brings me pain everytime I saw them, If I come back, it means I didn't prove to dad that I'm a loser.

You are a disgrace to this family, When will you come to your senses, When will you stop giving shame to this family? I closed my eyes when I remembered dad's anger when he found out what I did.

You are worthless son, you only brought us shame, Get out of my house, you are worthless; I let my tears fall at the same time as the rain fell.

I am worthless, I have nothing but shame.

What the hell are you doing here on the balcony, nuw? I turned around when I heard my boss's voice.

Just airing, sir; I answered, but he angrily came to me and pulled me closer to him.

Airing? Didn't you see that the rain was so heavy? "he said angrily." I turned around and just now realized that it was raining heavily. A sad smile appeared on my lips because it was raining this hard when everything happened.

I'm sorry I didn't realize; I said, He pulled me and I was surprised by what he did next, He put the coat he was wearing on my shoulder.

Sir Zee, I'm fine; I told him.

You're wet from the rain, Take a shower before we leave because we still have a lot to go to, Take a shower in my office; I just nodded because I didn't want to protest because he might get angry, I forgot that we have many meetings to go to since I'm his secretary so I should be with him, I took a deep breath and looked at the heavy rain again and finally go inside.

After I changed, I immediately picked up all my stuff and immediately returned to Sir Zee.

I'm sorry again, sir, I'm ready; I told him, He looked at me for a moment and nodded.

We have to leave because Max has been waiting for us since a while ago; I nodded and immediately followed him. When we got off, Kuya Daniel immediately opened the door, and I entered from the other side.

Good evening, kuya Daniel; I told Kuya Daniel that since I call him kuya.

Good evening too nuw, It looks like you just took a shower. Are you okay? I nodded my head, and He immediately drove on the location.

We're here, sir. I'll just wait outside; Sir Zee nodded, and I immediately followed him.

Do you have everything we need today? Anyway, Max told me just now that his fiance is with him; I nodded in response, Sir Max and I have met several times but I have never seen his fiance although I don't care, I mean I'm not interested in knowing.

I already had everything, sir. He nodded, and we continued walking until we reached the conference room of this building, I think this building was owned by sir max, sir, Zee's friend.

Sir Zee; I called him, He immediately stopped and turned to me.

Yes? I hesitated to say what I wanted to say, but I really have to make an excuse tomorrow at work.