Identity Revelation ♾️

Everything went out of our hands, Everything didn't go according to our plan, He rushed everything so I had no choice but to return to Thailand. Mom needs me especially in our current situation right now, Dad's position in the company can't be vacant for too long, If I don't act now we can lose everything, We can lose everything they worked hard for.

You can't go back nunew, I'll go there ahead, You can't go back right now; Sailor said to me, Nat is with me too.

I had to Sailor, Mom needs me, I need to go back, The company that mom and dad worked hard for can't go to them just like that, I won't allow it; I told him.

I know that, But this is what he wants to happen, He wants you to be close to him to make it easier for you to die; I looked at him seriously.

I had enough for all of this, Do you think I'll just let it happen that easily? I will not risk my life for nothing, Mom and Dad need me, four years of hiding and running from the problem is enough sailor, I understand that you are worried but my decision is complete; I determined said to him.

You don't understand nunew, This is not just as simple as you say, There is a deeper reason why we do this, This is not the time for you to know everything; He said to me, I was confusedly looking at him.

What else do I not know? What else do you know that you're not telling me? What are you afraid of me knowing Sailor? He looked away and so did Nat.

I can't tell you, If you want to go back then go, I won't stop you anymore, Whatever you will know there I hope your heart is ready to accept it all because I'll tell you nuw, It's not easy to accept all of that; He said to me, I didn't answer because I had to focus on what to do now, I saw that he left and Nat and I were left here inside.

What's your plan? He asked me.

Going home to Thailand; I answer him simply.

How about Zee? I looked at him.

Do I still need to worry about the person who turned his back on me, I called him a few times Nat but he seemed serious about what he said, If I think about the pain he caused I might just go back to the way I was before and I won't let that happen especially the situation I had right now, I need to think about my parents, I need to think about their safety before anything else; He took a deep breath and held my hand.

I'll come back with you, This time I won't let you face it alone; I just nodded because it looks like I need him this time.

Whatever the truth is, I hope it doesn't affect what we have now.

( ZEE POV )

I was with max right now when Kiel suddenly arrived and interfer our conversation.

Zee can I talk to you? He asked me, I was surprised because of his sudden arrival it look like he was rushed to go here.

What are you doing here Kiel? Max asked him but he just looked at me.

I need to talk to you right now zee this is about nunew; I raised my eyebrows.

What do you mean? Did something bad happen to Nunew? I nervously asked but he shook his head so I was even more confused.

Do everything to- ; He was interrupted when his phone rang.

He walked away a little before answering the call.

Yes? He says.

Fucking shit... I'll go there now; He says and leaves us confused, What the hell was that?

What the? Did he just leave us hanging? Max says, I look at him for a while until I remember kiel was talking about nunew, Did something happen to nunew?

What's your plan now? You're tito was rushing you to comeback in Thailand; He says, I took a deep breath.

I had to go there tonight, I was about to tell you if you want to go too; He nod his head.

I don't know why but I felt something bad happened if you comeback, I don't know if I'm just hallucinating but I just felt it; I tapped his shoulder because there's nothing to worry about, Tito and tita is treating me as there own son so I'm sure there won't be any problem.

You don't have to worry max, Everything will be alright; I told him, He took a deep breath and nodded.

I hope so, Will you tell nunew? I shook my head.

I'll talk to him when I came back here in US, I had to deal with the problem in Thailand first; He nod and we continue our drinks.

I was to guilty for what I said to nunew but this is the only way to keep him out of harm's, I don't know if I will tell him that Zane is alive, I don't know how he will react if he knows this, I don't know if his love is still there so I'm afraid, I'm afraid that I might lose him forever but I know that I can't hide this from him sooner or later maybe Zane himself will bring himself to nunew.

Wait for me nuw, Let me fix everything first and I promise I'll apologize to you, I didn't mean to hurt you it's just that there's someone following you and I need to know who it is, Maybe they're after me, I can't put you in danger.

Another thing that confused my mind is why uncle is rushing me to return to Thailand, are they okay?

I took a deep breath as I drained the wine from my cup, Max didn't say anything and it looked like he was thinking deeply too. I haven't seen Nat since last week either.

Be safe please nuw!