Decision Part 2♾️

It hurts to see our Mother in tears but for me it will be good for the three of us. Leaving her in this situation hurt me but this is for the both of us, It's too late and the wound they left me is already too deep, It's not that easy to return everything to the way it was before, Yes, I'll admit that sometimes I dreamed to go back when we were happy together, I miss those times, Those time that we can spend every Sunday watching movies or eating dinner outside but everything is too late, No matter what we do, We can't turn back everything to the way it was.

From now on they have no children who have brought nothing but shame to them, They will not got embarrassed again because of me.

I'm looking outside this tall building, I don't know if he's still here but I hope so.

I went inside and saw that almost no one was here since it was 11:45 pm at night.

I took the elevator to his office, My decision is complete, I will stay for good, Because no matter where I go I will see and hear their names, I'm tired of being scared, I'm tired of crying all the time, I will live my life in a way that I can be happy, This time I will choose to be happy, Maybe it's not that difficult.

I arrived at his office but it's already dark, I took a deep breath and I was about to leave but I was stunned when someone hugged me from behind.

I- I thought you'll not coming back; It's sir Zee, I wasn't able to react immediately because of what he did, He seemed drunk because I could smell the alcohol from him.

S-sir; I stuttered as I called his name but I froze even more because he put his head on my neck which made it feel like electricity ran through my whole body.

P-please don't leave me; He says in husky voice. I tried to remove his hands but he hold my waist more tighten.

S-sir your drunk; I told him, He took a deep breath and let go of my waist, I breathed a sigh of relief but when I saw that he was about to fall to the ground I immediately grabbed his hand but it looks like I regretted it because of our position now, Because of his weight I fall on the couch and his on top me looking seriously into my eyes.

S-sir; I nervously call his name, He's drunk, He just stares into my eyes and looks like he's reading it.

How could I not know that's you went through so much pain, I hate myself for not knowing everything ahead, I hate myself because I let you hurt yourself; I was surprised by what he said and just like him, I was just looking at his faces, Why? why is he telling me all this? I looked at him when he took my arm, I was just staring at what he was going to do next but what he did melt my heart completely, He kissed the scars from the wounds I made. Some of them are still red but he didn't mind it.

Please, Don't hurt yourself, Please don't torture yourself anymore because you don't deserve that, Let me take care of you; I almost lost my breath when his face came down to my neck but he just hugged me while he was on top of me.

S-sir, Why? Why are you telling me all this? I was confused when I asked him, He didn't answer but I knew that he was awake because I heard him taking a long breath.

I- I like you nuw, I like you since then; I was even more surprised by his answer, He likes me? Since when? I was about to talk to him again but I felt that he's asleep already because he's getting heavy, I should lay him down properly but he tightened his hug on me even more.

Just for tonight, Let me hug you; I lost my strength because of what he said, I took a deep breath before looking at his face, He's sleeping while hugging me, Does he really like me or he's just drunk so he said these things? I let out a deep breath again and straightened up with all my strength. He was so heavy that I couldn't remove him from above me so I just let hugged me and take a nap with him because he might be tired from work especially since I haven't been there in the past few days.

I opened my eyes when I couldn't sleep, I held his face and looked at it carefully, If you really like me, I don't know if I can reciprocate that love, But I know that you are a good person because in four years of working with you, You have nothing but you're kindness to me and to the people around you, Can I gamble to the words love again?

I closed my eyes but immediately looked at him when he spoke.

Nuw, You don't have to be afraid, From now on I won't allow them to hurt you again, Even your father, I'm sorry for knowing everything
ahead, I'm sorry if I only found out everything now; He said, I look at him but he's asleep, I hesitated whether to hug him but I did so that he could sleep well.

I'm fine, I'm totally fine now Zee, Take rest; I gently told him, I felt that he hugged me even closer to him, I took a deep sighed and closed my eyes with him.

#Short update only since it's continuation for the last chapter.

First of all I'm sorry guys for waiting, I promise to update on Saturday and Sunday but I got too tired from our team building so I couldn't do it right away, I'm sorry once again and thank you for waiting.💙♾️