Chapter 4 Hoodie

'She had grown up so much' Christopher thought, looking at his sister, remembering the time when she had cut his hair in a horrible haircut because he coloured hers.

That time they both were kids, that time he didn't have the fear of losing her. But if she looked at who he was now, she would despise him.

When Riley left with Theo and Myles (who insisted him to come but he didn't), Alex came back with Jase (he loved hearing it) , both of them had serious faces. Jase looked at Alex who started,

"As Ril is gone, we need time check her backpack and room, Maria told me that Derek was arrested for drug trafficking, and I want to be sure, if he hurted her, he would suffer much worse than he is doing now" He said dead seriously as all rest at home silently nodded.

Leonardo and Christopher followed them as they reached to her room. Her charger was dangling from a circuit. He was surprised how less things she had brought.

Her simple black backpack was on the bed and the chain was open. From it a key chain was hanging. Leo went forward to take her backpack and we noticed a key chain. As Leo went to see it, he noticed something.

And rest assured, they weren't exactly happy when they found that their sister was having strong pain killers in her bag.

Even if Riley insisted them to not buy anything for her, her brothers were kindly taking everything she set my gaze upon without her noticing.

She had to buy full shirts and jeans. If they noticed what has become of her they would send her away and she didn't want that.

As she was thinking to herself, she nearly bumped into a stranger. He was much older than her so when he bent to the ground to pick something up, she shockingly took a step back, rolling her hands in fists.

She muttered a apology and started to rush but was startled as he tapped on her shoulder making her stop. "Excuse me miss, you seem to drop this down" Riley turned around to see him holding a shirt. But that wasn't the one she had taken.

"Sir this isn't the one I took" She said, taking a step back. Stay away from men.

"Oh I must have made a mistake, sorry to waste your time kid" He said abashed. He then turned awkwardly and walked away. A bit confused, Riley went back to where she was looking for a hoodie, still staring at the vastness of the store.

She saw Myles waving at her and motioning her to come there. He was standing where she was going to go.

"I was trying to find a hoodie for you" He said, pointing his finger at a collection. They all were Harry Potter ones. Red, Yellow, Blue and Green with Hogwarts crest embedded. She wondered how he knew she loved it.

Her mother used to buy any book she liked but she refused most of times, worrying about the expenses but those seven books from her childhood.

Her mom read it to her till the time of bed, and she enjoyed it. She always told me she loved them too and Riley would hear her happiness when she'd read.

"You used to run around with a wand around the house after when once we all did a movie night and watched Philosopher's Stone. From that time you were quite a fangirl, and we sorted you into Gryffindor. But you were crying to reach for blue clothes of Ravenclaw screaming La-van-caw." He explained laughing.

Riley cringed and beamed at same moment. So was it why even after her constant Ravenclaw attitude her mom said she was a Gryffindor?

'Did she remember how close I was to my brothers? She thought and took both Blue and Red in her hand, thinking. At the back there was house name and a number : 7 on both of them.

She wasn't going to take either.

Theo appeared behind her and laughed. "Did you tell her the story of her childhood Myles?" He asked and continued, "Take both Ril, you can wear anyone when you like." He smiled.

As Riley finally turned to see him, his eyes were 'glistening with ghosts of past' her said in her mind and tried to control her laugh. And then thinking against the idea to stay silent.

She would tried to make them believe she was alright. And it went like this, "Didn't you all get selected in one House? You never brought any hoodie when you came here?" Their smile became sad.

"We didn't go to that part of the shop after when you left" Myles said behind her.

'Did they miss me so much? Maybe I was idiot, they were grown up and didn't love them now.' It was silly of her to think that they missed her.

She had seen how Leonardo glared at her and Christopher did not even spare a glance at her. Alexander was like a boss of all, will he always be like that with her too?

Riley had many questions, but she knew one answer to send away the thirst, they did not want her.

How could they, she was changed.

They didn't came when she was alone and suffering. What picture Riley had in mind about her brothers was completely different.

"Sorellina, we missed you so much" Theo said and pulled her in a hug surprising her.

Not being exactly a hugging person as after mom died she let no one to hug her. She stuffed a shriek as he hugged her tightly as her scars hurted.

"Hey fratello, include me in your hug" Myles said laughing. And he hugged them both. For a moment Myles detached himself back frowning, but just smiled and hugged her again and it all wasn't making sense.

They must have noticed her stiffening because they quickly recovered themselves and took both hoodies. "Wait" She hesitated. They both turned towards her.

"I don't want them" She protested.

Myles scoffed," Of course you do, I know that look of yours" He said, as he put both in cart. She lost.

"You both aren't taking one? And for the others?" She countered. Maybe this would change their mind at expense, she thought like a little child.

They both looked at each other. "Worth a shot"

'No guys' she pleaded mentally

And at last they were having more six hoodies two of each houses. Riley doubted it they all will even wear it though. They took one for Maria too.

"We are going to have lunch in a nearby small cafe here" Theo announced. "Yeah, we do have to meet your girlfriend." Myles said, lighting up.

"Oh no, you'll meet her some other day as we're going straight home" Theo said awkwardly.

Riley stood awkwardly, wondering if Theo really had a girlfriend, or was just kidding.

"Uh-huh we're meeting her now, right Ril?" Myles looked at her to help him as Theo groaned and took them towards the so called cafe.

She could bet Theo lied, because she had the same look when anyone, especially someone asked her if she was fine in school.