Chapter 15 Night owl

Chapter's going to be long

WAKE THE FUCK UP

WAKE THE FUCK UP
OH MY GOD IS THAT TOM HOLLAND!?

Riley's alarm rang, making her jump again, and to switch it off. It was 6:30 am. She sighed, flicking her braids from yesterday aside. She got out of warm blanket into the cold surroundings. Sitting there for a minute, she extended her arm to get her bottle.

Her mom always told her to drink warm water after getting up. But she guessed she had forgotten to fill the bottle as she was too much sleepy. Her stomach and legs were hurting still.

She shook the bottle, to hear water splashing, so she opened the lid and drank the water. It was warm. But she didn't remember filling her bottle yesterday.

Shrugging it off for now, Riley finally stood up, and went to bathroom, for brushing teeth. She then took a quick bath and started to get ready for school.

'I looked fat in my school dress. Who am I kidding? I always look fat.'

She was never so self conscious but it rubbed off her after her mom was gone.

Riley sighed, tying her ribbons to her newly made, messy braids. She never applied makeup, except at the day of annual functions. She climbed downstairs, no longer feeling sleepy now, never did after a bath, but it took her great bribing to myself to bring myself to bath. She promised herself that if she did something, she will get something. The trick always worked.

Today Jason was present downstairs, making an omelette for them. Chris and Myles were sitting on their chairs, as Riley came down with her bag dangling on her shoulders. She kept it near her chair, going near Jason, and taking four plates, assuming he was hungry too.

'Please be hungry'

Riley set it on the kitchen table as Jason smiled, putting one in each. He chatted with her while doing so, "Good morning" He said.

"Morning" She replied, because no morning was good as it ruins her sleep.

And sanity.

"Night owl like me huh?" Jason asked, laughing softly, as they both took two plates and kept it on dining table.

Chris set down his phone on which he was texting someone, and Myles took both their plates and pushed one towards him.

Riley suddenly remembered last night. She had completely forgotten that, she had to write it in my diary today.

They were eating the still hot omelette when Jason spoke, "your lunch boxes are ready, sorry any of us wasn't free yesterday, and servants were on a holiday, but I hope you ate from canteen and helped Riley. I've prepared the food for you all, so you may go now, or you'll be getting late."

He said, as they nodded. Riley didn't even knew whether a canteen existed, and even she knew, she was broke.

"Guess you were still sleeping when we were waiting for you" Chris mumbled, as Jason gave him a look.

"We have jobs Christopher, surely you remember that" Jason said, in a low tone, giving Riley chills. If Jason had spoken like that to her, she would be running off at other way.

Chris got silent.

They all got up, as Jason gave them their lunch boxes, Riley filled her water bottle, one she always kept with her in case she needed water. She had this condition.