Chapter 30 What?

(Riley's handwriting is shown up ^ )
                                                                    |

I had tried my best trust me,
To understand why you acted like this,
But those acts really hurt me a lot,
And the fake compassion is one thing I always notice.

You have got me stuck me here,
Can't push you away,
Love is a game now, I believe,
And I'm no master of how to play.

I have played with fire while falling for you,
Swam oceans I was afraid of,
Now I'm burning inside, at same time drowning
But now the hurt can't stop.

You did this, but I can't blame you.

-R. P

Riley was tired next day, and her day in school didn't go all to well. Same old tired loneliness. People were around her, but she didn't feel that. It was just another day.

It was finally her breaking point. If it wasn't for her friends consoling her that there were no books and phone in jail, she would have just done something.

Finally good something happened when Martin said he liked the act she had suggested and at that moment she loved the glares of others. The cramps were also gone but her bipolar show had just begun.

"Riley it's just a simple equation"
"You don't understand this, you're new"
"You aren't a part of this class, never will"
"Don't bother us, you are just attention seeking"
"Why is she so boy obsessed?"
"Does she want both Parker and Ryan?"
"Ah you look very fat in this dress, why would anyone even bother to look at you?"

She listened that everyday. It was really bad but she couldn't do anything when her own brothers couldn't stand her. Myles and Chris were ever so distant from her from start. And since she came to school, it was all about Amber.

If only her mom was there to listen to her, but she wasn't.

Now she was sitting on the bleachers as the boys were practicing football. She opened her book to do her homework meanwhile.

She did want to look at them playing for many reasons, just like a girl might want to, but she had done the deal to complete most of her homework in the meantime.

She would quickly do it to later spend time looking at them, but mostly, the book completion was taking too long, and the term exam was coming.

She also had to get a good score to— she just had to. She was living a complete new life and had to settle with it.

Speaking about new life....

"Her name is Martha, the kid's name is Ryder" Jason told Eric, handling the petri dish while putting the universal indicator on it. They were just working in lab together, and their rest colleagues had left, and they were packing up too.

"Mexican you say?" He asked, packing his bag, waiting for Jason.

"Yeah, Alex was finding more intel with Leo about it, now I just gotta take a quick visit to hospital" Jason said, finally wiping the dish and washing his hands after removing the gloves, "you go visit Tay, I'll finish this up" He said, knowing his friend wanted to meet his girlfriend now.

"Sure, but I'll—"

Clank

"Did you hear that sound?" Jason said, suddenly stopping, his hand going in his pocket. Eric took out his gun. No one else could come in their lab at the closing time on Wednesday.