Chapter 17 Pizza

Never trust someone
Till you know, that them you could trust
Trust me you'll regret it later
Even if rest isn't that must.

Riley scribbled it in her book. Even if it was sad, it was true, atleast in her case. Sitting on her bed, she wasn't feeling good enough to do anything.
She was hopelessly bored but didn't have motivation to do anything.

All were saying that their exam was going to be in a month. Remembering that, she opened her history book to read for tomorrow's test on French Revolution. She was learning about Louis XVI and maybe Napoleon

After that she had to do worksheet of Motion.
All the study made her mind distract from today's incidents. Then her phone buzzed, stopping the song going on.

Parker:

Heyy Riley

We have test on French Revolution tomorrow

Someone told me that you might not know as we all were in Drama class, and I got to know about this due to my friend

I might come at your home with mom and maybe Ryan and his parents as there is their meeting tomorrow together.

I swear I'll tell you everything, promise

All the best for tomorrow.

Those were his whole long conversation as she read it slowly, and then it hit her that he might wait for reply, they always waited till other replied, if possible. But maybe he has changed...

Parker:
Answer fast I know you read it.

Me:

Yeah I understood, thank you, you better explain me everything tomorrow.

Parker:
That's the Riley I was waiting for!!

Me:

Gotta go, I need to study.

With that Riley closed her phone and as she was going to get up someone knocked the door twice and opened it. It was Christopher.

"We're ordering food from Domino's as Alex, Jase, Leonardo and Theo are going out for office meeting, so, what do you wanna eat?" He said, as Riley thought.

She had many preferences but she always went to McDonald's, there wasn't a Domino's where she and her mom lived, if there was, she didn't know, which was impossible.

"Fast" Chris snapped "or have you never been to one?" He said next, and as Riley put her head down and nodded. She didn't need to see his shocked face.

"You never have been to Domino's??" He asked her.

"Just McDonald's" Riley told him, hanging my head down. "Uhh.... What does you all order each time?" She asked, as his face became expressionless again.

"Jason and Myles takes Margherita pizza, French fries, coke sometimes, you'll possibly not like it, they eat everything mild." Chris said, as Riley made her decision to go with Chris. She couldn't handle chilly things.

"I'll take Margherita pizza then, just smaller" She told him.

"You're just like mum, both of you" He said, turning his back towards her, and Riley couldn't see his expressions, when he said mum.

"You'll take- moderate Margherita pizza then? With French fries?" Her brother asked, still not looking at her.

"Yeah, moderate one" She said, embarrassing herself in front of someone who hated her.