Chapter 33 Therapy

The next paper was average, Riley did mess up about the authors or something like that.

She was sure she wouldn't get too nice marks.

They came back to the house early today, the football/ soccer practice was off till the exams, and anyways Jason had told her in the morning that she had to go to Cale for her next session.

The twins weren't too fond about anything, Myles was busy texting someone, most probably his girlfriend or boyfriend (whom she assumed, by his smile) and Chris for first time in front of her, wasn't paying attention to what his brother was doing, and driving silently.

She kept her bag, and changing her clothes went downstairs again, where Leo was already waiting for her. He silently went outside, and taking this as her cue to follow him, she hurried behind him.

The whole drive, they listened to Take Me To Church and after two times the songs, and took the elevator (she didn't have the courage to tell him to take the stairs) and she felt the claustrophobia coming up, but she closed her eyes, as Leo eyed her and understood her problem, making a note to take stairs next time.

"I'll come to pick you up back in an hour okay?" He said, trying to ease her when she was truly trying to act like anything wasn't happening to her.

"Okay" She replied.

As they reached the floor she went outside and went to Cale's counseling room and knocked thrice before entering just so he could hear the knock and opened the room, greeting Cale, who was fixing his glasses/spectacles.

"So Riley, how are you feeling today?" Cale asked her, as she came inside, sitting on the chair.

"Fabulous" She said, getting sarcastic. Her day wasn't going all too well.

"Now now, how did your social studies exam go today?" Cale asked, smiling slightly at her mood.

"It went good..." Riley trailed off, unsure about how he knew which exam of hers was today. She had really tried to do her best, but she could bet she made mistakes in maps and her multiple choice questions. She tugged down her sleeve.

"Well, do you think that the exam was annoying?" Cale asked, knowing she understood the question.
"Yes, I mean everyone was cheating and many of those who don't even talk to me asked me so many answers that even I got confused in mine" Riley said, sighing.

"This used to happen with me too you know" Cale said, making her look up, as he continued, "and I couldn't even focus on my own answers, first thing is until you don't tell them what you want, they don't leave you alone, and second, you feel a bit bad, right?"

"Yes" Riley said nodding, finally someone understood her problem.

"Hmm, but now, let's just put our problems sideways. We won't ignore them, but discuss them at the end, alright?" Cale asked her, as she muttered a yes.

"So how is it going with your brothers?" Cale asked her, "and whatever talks that happen in this cabin do not leave the cabin. You can trust me as a therapist I won't tell your views to anyone" He promised.

"It's fine, it's getting better I mean, still there are some problems, but I try not to think about it most of the time and try to enjoy with myself" Riley said, not being able to find proper words to tell, she had many thoughts running in her head.

"And did they unintentionally say something hurtful to you?" Cale asked the next question, and under his gaze, she knew she had to answer.

"She's detached, you're a pain in uhh that, you'll never learn this, you can't even do one thing properly, how do you know that she's our sister" Riley counted some, in shock. So much had happened in a month or two.