Chapter 21 Lame weekend

A/n :- Dedicated to that person I saw on street today.

Everyday someone lies
Everyday someone cries
Everyday someone dies
Everyday someone tries

Riley felt better after writing all her thoughts down in her book. And it was just afternoon. It had been more than a week since she came here, and she was a bit used to all this new stuff.

She had to complete some more chapters so she could give her first term with preparation. But maybe God had other plans.

There was a knock at the door, and in came Jason. He smiled at her and asked, "so how was the first session?" He asked, referring to her morning.

"Nothing, Cale just asked questions" Riley told him, unsurity laced in her tone, as she didn't know what therapists actually do, because she had never been to one before this.

"Cale has the habit to ask a lot of questions on the first day, when Leonardo went to him for the first time, he was angry that why was he asking so many questions" Jase told me laughing.

"Leo had to go there too? Did you all go there?" Riley tried joking badly. But it surprised her when he nodded.

"Yes, we all had to go at least once" He told, his tone light but serious.

Looking at Riley and probably guessing her next question, Jason changed the topic. She was going to ask why did they all had to go?

"Say Riley, do you wanna prank someone? I have some cool pranks involving science" He asked excitedly.

Pranks? Science? Count me in!

But yeah, remember the changed question.

"Sure.... But whom?" Riley asked, trying to be cool and containing her excitement inside, and achieving it.

"Probably the twins, wait, I'll call Theo too, we will be doing a prank war and we need smart people like you and theo with us." He said, getting up, and getting out of the room to knock the room in front of hers. She hoped Theo wasn't sleeping.

"we need smart people like you and theo with us " Maybe she was overreacting again, but he said 'us'.
And why the hell were eyes glassy again and why was she smiling?
She had not cried happy tears since too long.

Jase entered with Theo, who was still rubbing his sleepy eyes with one hand, looking like a kid. 'he seriously looked like a vampire' Riley thought, and smiled.

I'm smiling a lot. It's not good.

"You must have a good reason for making me wake up" He said threateningly, sounding really serious, and then looked at her, "hey Riley! How was the session?" He asked, recovering himself.

"Her session was perfect Theo, and we'll talk about it later, when she's ready. For now, we have a plan" Jase cut in, and explained Theo their plan to prank everyone except Alex. He nodded, and soon they were sitting on Riley's bed, searching and discussing some pranks.

"How about a stink bomb?" Theo said, as he was searching on phone like the rest, and got a nice one. He showed them the picture.

"It's good, what are the ingredients?" Jase asked, as Riley crinkled her nose.

"Book of matches, household ammonia and clean, empty 20-ounce plastic bottle with cap, with some scissors and a tablespoon" Theo told, as Riley was just going to say 'perfect' someone knocked on the door.

"May I know why do you need Ammonia and matches together?" Alex stood there, hands in pockets of his suit and a questioning look. Riley guessed he didn't hear all their talk.