Chapter 26 Glitch

As Riley went back into the kitchen to keep the glass, taking the bag Aurora brought for her in other hand, the rest boys entered. She just shook off the memories that had unwillingly came. She wasn't weak to succumb into darkness again.

"We're going out to eat today" Jase announced, as they all were wearing better clothes. By swishing his hand at Riley who was behind him, he motioned her to go upstairs and get changed real quick.

As Riley ran upstairs with that bag, another topic started down.
"Aunt A, Parker would you accompany us?" Theo asked, as Alex was silent and Chris was fiddling with his tie.

"Yeah, no problem to me" Parker shrugged, but seeing as they wanted to talk more, he just got up, going outside in the lawn.

"Sure we will, but do tell me why so suddenly" Aurora asked, as her child went out of earshot. Everything they did happened for a reason.

"We got a tip about dad from an unknown person" Alex spoke gravely. All looked at him, hearing this piece of information for the first time. Even Leo looked shocked.

"Do we know nothing about them? It could be a trap" He spoke his doubt.

"That's the only current key to find dad, Leonardo, and even Riley has come, it'll be a good time to get him home" Jason said, wearing his watch. They had to agree, it was the only way.

Riley came down just at that moment, from behind them, and Chris noticed that. He tapped Alex's shoulder to let him know. And suddenly the topic was changed.

"So aunt A, will you come with us?" Jason asked, clearing his throat, "we're leaving now" He added, looking at Leo, who gave another death glare to him, he was in same clothes since yesterday, and without saying anything, started to walk towards dining, pushing his brothers lightly, as they mocked him.

"Sure, I'm in an alright dress, is Riley ready?" She asked, standing up. At this, as it looked like they had rehearsed that, all her brothers stepped aside, making her in the spotlight.

Riley walked forward to join Aurora, her cheeks red, as she smiled awkwardly.

As they went outside, no one waiting for Leo, Parker was roaming around the small lawn, which Riley loved, but never got enough time to spend in it. He looked up at her, and smiled.
She looked much more comfortable in flannel and jeans, rather than other clothes.

What if I look tooo bad, I'm already fat, and in that I wore these skinny jeans, Parker must be laughing at me.
She thought, cursing herself for choosing such outfit.

She had thought to let her hoodies be, and wear something like her brothers, in front of whom she looked out of family.

Sighing, she walked behind Aurora, keeping her head down. Bulgy thighs, huge chest weren't nice, they made her insecure, and in that her freakishly big height and round face made her hate herself.

Girls were supposed to have small hands, not huge like a gorilla. And not just two pigtails/ponytails.

Amber, Sophie, Nancy, Eliza and Moon were the definitions of perfect girsl.

While being with Derek, her weight wasn't reducing even when she was starving. That troubled her a lot. She was still a growing girl, but who gains weight even if they starve?

She had to do something, and she had to start it now, to get herself in proper shape.

As she was going to start her planning, Parker jumped before his mom and her, made her snap out of her daze. He was holding a four leafed clover. Thrusting one in her hand, he smiled.