Chapter 12 School

The chapter of school on 13 number lolll

Riley was already late that day.

It was already raining and she had to wait because I hadn't brought an umbrella. Her friend's mom did drop her off and she just rushed in with shouting a thanks to them and telling them to leave. She just hoped Derek was asleep.

"Riley" That made her blood run cold.

"Yeah?" She said. She hadn't eaten anything and she had to make lunch and she was already late. She thanked the gods she had her lunch box unpacked.

"I'm hungry and it's getting late!" He shouted, coming in sight. Riley was just purely afraid.

"I've gotten lunch" She stammeringly said to him, he took it from her hand and ate it hungrily. Those were sandwiches.

"Good girl, now on the point, how come you got late today?" He said smiling maniacally. She hated it.

"I-I it was raining and we had to wait till rain ended and then Parker dropped me off" She answered cursing herself to stutter.

"What's going on with you and that Kent boy? I told you I don't want you both together" He said.

'Well judging by this guy yet in my life, he will never like me back.' Riley thought sadly.

"We aren't together" She answered.

"Well good girls don't lie and get late sweety, I guess I got soft on you, you are late for the lesson" He said, going back in room. Riley just stood in the kitchen. If she ran, and she had tried that, he would just get worse. She just had to endure this much.

Pain made her an unbeliever of happiness.

Derek came back with his old leather belt. How did he find it? She had hidden it well, she had to throw it out next time, but she had to suffer this time. Snap.

Riley woke up breathing heavily. It's first day of school, and her head was spinning.

'I had a bad dream. Ah kill me.
At least I woke up early.'

WAKE THE FUCK UP
WAKE THE FUCK UP
OH MY GOD IS THAT TOM HOLLAND!!

Riley jumped up fiddling with her phone to switch it off.

It always makes her jumpy. But her sleep went away. She hoped no one heard that.

It was 6:00 am and she got up. She took her brush amd started brushing her teeth. She could bath after coming home.... But today's the first day of school and she didn't know how others do what.

'Heck, I don't even know my school, class and anything.'

She only knew Amber's going to be there and Riley hoped Amber was as good as her dad. She washed her face nicely and decided to take a bath now.

Riley opened the bags she bought yesterday and laid everything on her bed, white semi translucent shirt, grey skirt, tie, socks, black leggings and shoes. And a royal blue coloured coat.

She finished braiding her two ponytails/plates and tied the white ribbons. She had a dark skin tone and knew she was looking like a joker.

'In that it was first day and I was a joker. Isn't that great?'

Riley came down with her bag, once she checked that she put all books and her pouch. She wanted to carry her masterpiece book with her so no one could touch it, and hence put it in too. She kept the bag near her chair and sat on dining table with Myles and Chris.