Chapter 5 Girlfriend

A/n :- ( ) text inside the brackets are the thoughts of the person who's listening and thinking in between of other person speaking.

As they exited the cafe, Riley was flushed and both the boys were silent and shocked. She couldn't believe Theo had actually lied to everyone about him having a girlfriend so they didn't tease him constantly. But same time she didn't. She would do the same. But she guessed he didn't know that by his looks he had girls falling for him.

The girls looking at them proved that.

He bribed Riley and Myles with two scoops of strawberry and vanilla icecream. And at last the boys had challenged each other on who will get waitress's number.

Riley ate some bites of her ice cream, her body reacting immediately.

When both failed, Riley had stood up and asked for her number. She didn't wanted to eat that ice cream so she took it with her, and when turned a bit, put the cup in dustbin.

Riley told her that she doing this to tease them and she just had to give her fake number and the waitress did that, laughing a bit and praising her.

She told her "these boys are too cocky for their own good" And smiled at Riley when she told her they were her brothers.

"Please come back at our shop! " She smiled from behind.

"Surely will" Riley said laughing, but feeling bad about the wasted ice cream.

And since then the drive back home was silent. As Theo parked the car in garage, and as they all got out, Myles called Riley.

"Yes?" She turned around, a bit quickly.

"You seriously got her number?" He asked

Riley smiled pitily at him, "Yes"

"How?"

"I told her I wanted to trick you both"

'Had to throw ice cream so got confident'

"What! And she agreed?"

"Don't worry, Kiri's asexual and wanted to make fun of you"

"You even got her name" He mumbled
as Theo just laughed at their humiliation.

It was still 3 pm so the Myles decided to give everyone the hoodies they brought for them while they insisted Riley to stay in hall while Theo closed my eyes (and she admitted she was afraid about what was going to happen) and Myles went to her room to keep her clothes there. She couldn't understand why they were doing this. It made no sense.

Theo uncovered her eyes just to see Myles coming down. "You can go now sorellina." He said smiling as he put a hand on Riley's shoulder but her timing was so bad that she flinched and they noticed. She saw their eyes widening questioningly.

Those were of not even a week long, still felt sore, and everyone was hugging her.

"Right, I need to wash my face, thanks a lot" Riley whispered and made a dash towards staircase and ran up until she found her room. She went in to see two bags kept there. In one were the hoodies and shirts and in other were pairs of jeans.

Riley smiled as she put on the red Gryffindor one. It somehow matched with her eyes and Leonardo's.

She wanted to rest for a bit of time so  she put an alarm of 4:30 pm and lying on the sheets and the comfortable pillow. And deep sleep came soon.

But.... 

Wake the fuck up *siren noise*

Wake up wake up *siren noise*