Twice members Profile (Gia)

TWICE (트와이스) is a girl group consisting of 10 members: Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Gia. The group debuted on October 20, 2015, through the survival show Sixteen, under JYP Entertainment. As of February 2020, JYPE is partnering with Republic Records to help promote TWICE worldwide.

TWICE Fandom Name: Once

TWICE Official Fan Colors: Apricot & Neon Magenta

Twice Dorm Arrangement:
– Jihyo & Nayeon & Sana & Mina (share the biggest room)
– Jeongyeon & Momo
– Dahyun & Chaeyoung & Tzuyu & Gia (share the other biggest room)

Twice Members Profile:

Gia

(The image is in cartoon her eyes are not going to be that big in real life, but her eyes are still considered as big.) (This is one of Gia's photoshoot pictures in the story)

) (This is one of Gia's photoshoot pictures in the story)

Stage Name: Gia (지아)

Birth Name: Han Meng Qing (韓夢晴)

Korean Name: Han Meong Ching (한멍칭)

English Name: Giana (지아나) but it's been shorten as Gia (지아)

Nationality: Hong Kong, American

Position: Lead Dancer, Main Vocalist, Face of the Group, Visual, Maknae

Birthday: 9 January 2000

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Height: 170 (5'7")

Weight: 44kg (97lbs)

Blood Type: AB

MBTI Type: INFP-T

Representative Emoji: 🫧 / 🐼

Instagram: @mengmeng.gia

Gia Facts:

- She have black hair and natural light blue grey eyes.

- She is the second tallest member in Twice after Tzuyu.

- Gia is the second Visual of Twice.

- She was born in the US; her father is Hong Kong-American and her mother is a Hong Konger.

- She and her family moved from Los Angeles, United States back to Hong Kong when she's 5.

- Gia has two older brothers.

- She comes from a wealthy family. Her oldest brother is the eco in a company of their father's. Her mother is a designer before, and her other brother is a designer engineer.