Help

This chapter contains possibly triggering content (kidnapping), feel free to skip it if it makes you feel uncomfortable. 

"Well that's all for today!" said their director for the shooting of the day, as everyone clapped at the set, Nayeon, Sana, and Gia bow to all the staff, and head towards their dressing room.

Nayeon give out a groan as she stretches her arms as the three are entering the dressing room, "Uh, well, we're finally done."

Sana answers cheerfully as she took out her phone, "Yeah, and it's still morning, we can have a little break before shooting again at night later."

"I wonder what are the others doing," said Gia, to Nayeon as both of them sits at the sofa together, while Sana been called to get change her outfit.

"Probably is some recording work, I remember the schedule I think most of them have to do recording, but I think they are going to end soon." said Nayeon casually as she opened up her phone, wrapped an arm around Gia's waist and started to take selfies together.

Gia doesn't know how long or how much did Nayeon took pictures of her, but long enough for Sana to came out and join.

"Ooo, me as well!" said Sana loudly as she wrapped her arms around Gia's neck, wanted to kiss her cheeks as Nayeon took a few pictures of them, and the youngest one heard Nayeon whisper to herself saying, "Cute," and a grin appears on her face, the other's smile follows along.

"I'm going to post these on social media account now," said Nayeon, and Sana answers with a big nodded.

"Kiddo!! Come along! Quickly, you're outfit needs the longest time to fix, and Nayeon! Go to the other changing room in a few minutes!"

Sana pad the younger one's hips as she smiles playfully as Gia walks over to the staffs, and she responds with a fake gasp.

"I've got that on record," said Nayeon, and both of the girls laugh happily.

About twenty minutes later, Gia have finished changing, coming back out from the changing room after Nayeon does.

And she spotted Nayeon and Sana are both still playing on their phones.

"I'll go to the bathroom first," said Gia to her managers, they nodded.

It's just going to the bathroom, pretty normal, what could have gone wrong?

Well there is.

The shoot have ended already, with the girls they spend some to get change and ready to leave, many of the other staffs left already, and at the bathroom have been very quiet and empty.

As Gia walks out of the bathroom, suddenly a few people appears behind her. She felt one of them is having an around around her stomach very hard, and another hand have a towel and it's been put around her nose and mouth.

She tries to yelled and shout out for help, but the towel have completely muffles all the noises.

There are someone that holds her wrist and her legs as well, she's completely been locked and can't move in anyways.

It all just happens in a few quick seconds, she tries her hardest to do something, yell, moving around, but the few person's grip on her is so tight and it' hurts a lot.

After a few good minutes, she felt her lightheaded and weakness is getting worse and she have been unconscious.

"Is Meng still in the bathroom?" ask Sana, as she looks at all their managers, and staffs they are packing their stuff and ready to leave soon, "She's been in there for more than 20 minutes already."