Better Now

"Gia! Can you get me the book on top?"

"Gia! Help me in the kitchen! Now!"

"Gia! Please massage my shoulders ... they are so tense after the long day."

And the maknae have to do everything they tell her to. But yeah, no matter how the kid avoid to call them Unnies, they are forever going to be older than her.

At these moments when the Unnies need her, the kid will always be there for them; so at the same time, when they see the maknae needs help, they will do everything for her.

"Do you think Meong is even coming back tonight?" Chaeyoung ask the older ones, while lying down on the sofa, in the edge of falling asleep.

"I think she's coming back, but just not know when." Jeongyeon said, with Chaeyoung's head is on her lap, she caress the younger one's hair softly, unintentionally causing her to be more sleepy.

"And I think I'm going to be asleep when she got back." Nayeon said sleepy, laying on her back on the sofa, eyes half closed.

They are trying hard to focus on the tv show playing on the screen, but it still doesn't stop the three girls for keep dozing off.

At the moment when they feel like they couldn't hold it anymore, they heard the front door open.

The girls immediate rush towards the hallway, which they catch the maknae spacing out as she close the door and take off her shoes.

However, as her eyes met with the girls that's waiting for her, the kid's eyes wide open with surprise, smiling over at how the 3 older girls look with cute and fluffy pyjamas.

Nayeon is the first one that went over to wrap her arms around the girl's neck, which she instantly heard the shaky breath that left her baby.

"Rough day, hum?"

"Yeah, just have a lot of stuff to do."

"That's sad," Chaeyoung comment softly, held up her cup of tea for the youngest one to have a sip as they lead her to the sofa.

The moment Gia's knees touches the sofa, she felt flat on the sofa and lied there.

"Did you eat your dinner?" Jeongyeon ask.

She shakes her head softly, barely even noticeable for the 3 of them if they aren't staying still, "I don't want to eat."

"Okay if you say so," The second oldest said, ruffles the kid's hair.

"And why are you guys awake?" the youngest ask, open her eyes slightly.

"Waiting for you of course, cutie," Nayeon giggles, placed a light kiss on her cheek.

"What are you doing at the company this late anyways?" Chaeyoung ask.

Gia sighed to herself, closed her eyes to avoided the frustrated tears from slipping out from her eyes, "I just want to finish up the arrangement for a few songs ... that's all."

The three girls could only smile weakly over at the maknae. They know she could be really stubborn in these kind of stuff. But they know she cares about it a lot, and she will do anything to make it the best as she could. Which includes stressing herself out.

And all the girls know she have seriously overworking herself lately. Although it is the beginning of the year, she have a lot on her shoulders already. With the girls are having a new comeback soon, as the main composer of the album, she knows she have to give her all for it.

The girls still wonder how could she do it for this long under this amount of stress.

They really want to scream at her to force her to give herself a break.