'Masterpiece'

I'm having trouble writing a good opening, but I promise it will be interesting and fun to read later in the chapters, thanks!

And also, I have no idea how to buy concert tickets online, sorry for the mistakes as well

MISAMO!!!

Gia sat on the sofa, with her 9 older sisters' crowded together on the same sofa together.

She admit that it's a little bit too squashed for all of them to fit together, but they have figured out their ways.

Gia ended up seating on Sana's lap when she pull her maknae on top of her, and while Dahyun is on Momo.

After taking care the seatings, they opened up the tv and start watching a movie together.

"Dahyun, my knees are numbed." Momo said blankly, spacing out while staring into the tv.

"Oo, sorry Momo unnie," Dahyun said softly, she got up and seated in front of the girls, when the rest of the maknae line joined as well.

"Oh Meong, you are leaving me now?" Sana said cutely as she pout her lips at the youngest one.

"No I'm not, just sitting in front of you." the girl answer, before receiving cheerful smiles and giggles from the older one behind her, who wrapped her arms around her.

The adorable scene just catch everyone's eyes in the room instead of the movie.

"Come on girls, are you watching it?" Nayeon said, a little bit annoyed, "You guys are not even focusing on the movie, and this is the most exciting and my favourite part -"

"Yes, Unnie." Chaeyoung said, playfully salute towards the oldest girl.

Through the weird silence appears between them in the room, Gia's phone suddenly rang, causing all the girls stared into the maknae's eyes.

Once the youngest girl reached to her phone, she looked at the caller, her eyes widen in surprisement and excitement.

She turns her head and met with Nayeon's eyes.

The two, oldest and youngest, they seems to be sending signals to each other, before both jumped up from their seats.

"Wait - what's happening?" Jihyo ask, but both Nayeon and Gia just use the same expression and look towards their leader, who understood and try to make it not that obvious, just like Nayeon and Gia.

"We - need to make a call first -" Gia said as she dash out the living room and head upstairs, along with Nayeon behind her, "We will catch up later, you guys can keep watching -!"

"But, wait - Nayeon Unnie!" Sana said loudly as she tries to call the girls back, but the two already ran upstairs long ago.

"Come on, Nayeon literately almost got angry at us because we won't watch the movie she recommended, and now she went off with our maknae?" Momo said, as she took a hold of the tv controller, wanted to change the show immediately.

"Yeah, those two acted weird ..." Sana said suspiciously, meeting her eyes with Momo and Mina, who's both nodding at older girl's comment.

But the remaining 5 members in the room, they don't seem as confused as the 3 Japanese girls, the 5 are exchanging meaningful looks and expressions.

"But maybe they have an important call from the managers?" Tzuyu said, secretly looking more towards the 3 still confused girls.

"Oh I know," Jeongyeon said as she clapped her hands, just like the ding in her head when an idea appears, "You all remember the melody project the two are working on together recently? That they got really excited about."

TWICE Han Gia | Sceneries Short Story Oneshot 10th memberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara