Obsession - p.4

STREAM ONE SPARK!!

We need to support TWICE on their WITH YOUTH ~ stream stream stream!

WARNING: A guy I wished that doesn't actually exist in real life.

A not really long and detailed chapter right here

Though very fuffy at the end

Well, at least he is willing to give Gia her own space.

She is able to have her own bed as he sleeps on the sofa, but he also mentioned, if she has been doing things she's not supposed to, she wil be in trouble.

The girl have no idea what that means by exact, however at the same time she kind of doesn't really want to know.

Everything just freaks her out, and she couldn't let it show.

About a few days later, he is willing to let the tv open for her to make her less bored.

"I'm going to head out to buy some food for you, stay still, will you?" He said again, before wearing his shoes and head out.

The moment Gia heard the door closed, she almost bounced up from the bed, starting to go over the drawers or just anything.

She knows he cut the line to the front desk on the hotel room phone.

But as she's searching, she accidentally, hear a news from the tv.

The news of the Korean pop star, Twice's Gia has still been reported missing since 3 days ago. The police are trying their best for her search in the country -

"You can't watch that." The familiar male voice appears as he took the remote away from Gia.

She didn't even noticed he came back in from the door.

"Everyone is worrying -"

"I don't freaking care." he scoffed.

"... but -"

"No!" He yelled, "You are going to stay with me."

Gia could feel her tears are threatening to slipped down onto her cheeks at any moment.

"Don't you cry, I'm doing this for your own good."

"You are trapping me! A sasaeng -"

He suddenly took big steps towards the girl, pressing onto the back of her neck and push towards his way.

He took out a syringe from a drawer, with some weird, dark green colour liquid filled in it.

"I told you not to disobey me." he last said before injecting the liquid into her arm.

Gia could feel her head is hurting instantly.

Not like the usual headaches, but those that hurts really badly that the world starts to spin rapidly.

The man hold the girl back onto the bed, and lay her down comfortably, before she passed out completely.

At the next morning, Gia have never felt this much pain for so long.

A bad headache, dizziness, and her muscles are hurting every inch she moves.

What did he did to her?

Even when he brought her some breakfast, she doesn't want any of them.

Going back to sleep is the only thing she wanted to do for the next few days, but she knows - the kid just want to go home. Straight back into her older sister's embrace if that's possible.