Our Baby Girl

I am so sorry for the late update (again), the term is ending and I am suffering at school :(

"Oh my gosh, it's 10 already, why isn't she back yet?" Jihyo ask, panicking while staring over at the front door.

"Just calm down Unnie," Dahyun said, looking over at her phone lazily after her bath, she lied comfortable on Momo's lap on the sofa.

"Yeah Jihyo, listen to Dahyun, she'll be fine." Momo added, a hand holding up her phone and the other one caressing the Tofu's soft hair.

At that moment the front door opened, Jihyo jumped up from her seat, but falls back down with a groan as she soon saw it's not the person she's expecting.

Sana and Mina took off their shoes by the door and walks in, Mina took off her mask and stares over at Jihyo confusingly, she points at the leader while looking towards the two on the sofa. But the two only struggles their shoulders.

While Sana rushed over towards Jihyo, caress the girl's hair softly, and said with a fake sob. "Oh, is our Jihyo sad that me and Mina came back home?"

"What? Of course not Sana Unnie." she said, hugs back the older girl.

"Just worrying about her baby when she's coming back." Tzuyu said, walking pass Mina who's heading upstairs.

"Wait, Gia isn't back yet?"

"Nope," Jeongyeon said, getting pass both of the younger ones by the stairs, and sat down on the seat next to Jihyo, "She should be back by 10!"

"Oh seems like our Jeong mother is worry." Chaeyoung teased, walking pass the two from the kitchen and towards the sofa next to MoDa.

But after her words Jeongyeon playful smacked her on the back.

The cub instantly yelled out for help, "Hey you! Nayeon Unnie! Jeongyeon slap me again!"

"What's going on?" Nayeon ask, her figure pops out from the kitchen door, all she could saw for the moment is Jeongyeon smirking and Chaeyoung pouting while yelling for help.

"These two ..." she muttered, then turns back into the kitchen, but her figure pops out again, jumped down on the seat next to Jihyo on the other side, "Huh? Meong is not back?"

"Yup." Sana answer, burying her head into Tzuyu's neck, who's side-eying over at the hamster in her arms, but she just shakes her head smiles.

"She's not on schedule tonight ..." Mina analysis to herself softly, but with the quiet environment around, every girl could hear her easily, "Nothing special happened today ... so she should be home ... leaving the dorm in the evening ..."

Mina gasp softly when she noticed all 8 pair of eyes are on her, the girls just giggles softly at the cuteness.

"What do you think she went out to do?"

"Eat?"

The girls all stared into Momo.

"What? You don't allow her to go out and eat with herself?"

The girls turns away from Momo, leaving Dahyun laughing at her.

"But no matter what did she do, she should come back home before 10 right?" Jihyo said, bring back everyone to the topic.

"Yeah, and that's for the maknae's safety." Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung added, "Not only the maknae, is the maknaes. You made us all come back before 10!"

"Yes! And it's for your safety," Nayeon said, "What if one of you went missing at night, then after we report it to the police found out you came back at 12 that day, we will be worried as well you know."